HydroPower USA provides hydraulic turbine engineering consulting services to public and private sector clients. With more than 40 years of specialized industry experience in hydropower and water control projects, we serve as a responsive resource to meet our customers’ engineering needs.
From equipment upgrades to new civil construction projects, we are unmatched in our ability to provide innovative design improvements and equipment recommendations that will save you time and money.
- Complete design of mechanical equipment upgrades, enhancements and modernization;
- Design review and analysis including FEA and fatigue life;
- Independent review of manufacturers’ designs and drawings;
- Preparation of technical procurement specifications;
- Evaluation of competitive technical bid proposals.
- On-site turbine and auxiliary equipment inspection, evaluation and refurbishment/upgrade recommendations;
- New and/or refurbished equipment source inspection.
- On-site or electronic consultation to evaluate and provide recommendations to solve mechanical and/or operational problems.