What Are the Benefits?:
Volatile energy prices have fueled interest in alternatives such as solar energy. Using solar power can help alleviate capacity problems on local utility systems, especially during peak electricity demand periods. It also reduces greenhouse gas emissions by lowering the use of electricity generated by fossil-fuel power plants.
Benefits to the Clients:
The Solar Thermal Power Plant benefits the country by improving our air quality, developing our economy, and increasing our energy security. Benefits include:
- Increasing energy reliability and security by domestic production of a solar energy supply, which promotes economic growth
- Adding new jobs for country in the solar industry
- Saving $100 billion per year for industry and businesses by averting power outages
- Improving air quality, especially for children and the elderly, by using a clean, non-polluting fuel source
- Reducing carbon emissions by 23 million metric tons per year by 2030.
- The success of our work will make solar energy accessible to the average consumer because of reduced costs. We will also see utility-scale solar power plants and a booming solar industry that exports products around the world.