Solar Power Installations for Farms
H2ecO design plan and build 10kW to 250kW roof & ground mounted Solar PV systems. We build them quickly and carefully according to a customers needs. We have expertise in turning around a commercial installation typically in 4 weeks from your order. The whole project takes a little longer depending on how long the local DNO (National Grid) & Planning office take to respond.
We prefer to use ET, REC or other tier 1 Solar panels, Established framework system by Renusol or Wagner and SMA or Solar-Edge Professional quality inverters. Alternative configurations can also be delivered to suit your budget.
Key features of an H2ecO Solar project that delivers real benefits to our clients:
- Real clarification of a customers needs and excellent communication throughout the whole process.
- Support with all aspects of paperwork and registrations - of which there are many.
- Armoured AC cables sized for 1% losses (others work to 3% or more)
- Export metering installed if it makes sense to do so.
- Web-accessible performance monitoring without the need for a broadband connection
- Panel-level optimisation using Power Edge inverters with 12 year warranty as standard.
- ISKRA Generation meter with SIM card dial in functionality to check your systems output remotely.
- Tier 1 Solar Panels with 25 year warranties and Salt mist / ammonia certification.
- Tier 1 Framework system designed to last for 25 years
- ABB and Siebert Switchgear.
- Ongoing bespoke maintenance and support options