Solar Power Plants Service
An industrial solar power plant is a large-scale facility that uses solar panels or mirrors to convert sunlight into electricity. These plants are typically used to generate power for industrial or commercial use and are often connected to the electrical grid, allowing excess energy to be sold back to the utility company.
- Photovoltaic (PV) solar power plants: These use solar panels to convert sunlight directly into electricity.
- Concentrated Solar Power (CSP) plants: These use mirrors or lenses to concentrate sunlight onto a receiver, which converts the energy into heat that is then used to generate electricity.
- Hybrid solar power plants: These combine PV and CSP technology to generate electricity from both solar panels and mirrors.
Industrial solar power plants can be built on the ground or on large rooftops at industrial facilities or as separate power plants that supply power to multiple customers. They can be used to power manufacturing plants, data centers, mines, and other large-scale operations. They are also used to power entire communities, towns and cities.
- Precision: Robots can clean solar panels with a high degree of precision, ensuring that all panels are cleaned to the same standard and without damaging the equipment.
- Accessibility: Our remote controlled Robots can reach all the hard-to-reach areas on the installation where manual brushes simply cannot reach.
- Efficiency: Robots can clean solar panels quickly and efficiently, reducing time on site and increasing the output of the modules.
- Safety: Cleaning solar panels can be dangerous for both the installation and the technicians. Robots will do this work safely and eliminate human errors, risk of injury or damage.
- Versatility: Our robots come with a variety of brushes for different types of soiling (like lichen and birdfeces).
- Eco Friendly: Our remote controlled robots are 100% battery operated and don't need any fossil fuel.
VCA* & IPAF* Certified
All our operators are fully trained & certified, following strict international aerial lift and safety guidelines.
Safe & Eco-Friendly
Our solar cleaning robots are battery operated and certified by all module manufacturers. This way we can deliver the safest clean. We also use reversed osmosis for spotless cleaning results.
By using the latest technology available, we are able to perform any solar cleaning task at max efficiency, which results in less labour time and competitive pricing.
Licensed & Insured
Our insurance covers any risk or liability when our operators are working on your solar plants.