Sustainable Buildings Services
From Our Services
North Energy provides integrated advice to those wanting to minimise the effect of their buildings on the environment. This includes architectural expertise in making use of passive solar design principles, high levels of energy efficiency and renewable energy equipment and use of sustainable materials and construction techniques. Our multi-disciplinary teams combine in-house skills with the expertise of associates .
Our ServicesSustainable buildings
- a holistic approach to perceived building needs
- energy efficient architecture combined with renewable energy expertise
- sustainable building materials and construction techniques
- integration of renewable energy into existing buildings
- sensitive application of energy conservation techniques to historic buildings.
- assistance with Part L2 of the Building Regulations
- assistance to achieve BREEAM
- design advice on new-build and refurbishment projects, domestic, commercial and educational
- energy audits of existing buildings and organisations
- energy management
- choice of boilers, controls and other plant
- ventilation strategy
- advice on minimising air infiltration
- ISO 14001 architectural and building services advice:
a) preparatory reviews
b) environmental policy development, implementation and review.