Vertical Integration Turnkey Service
Our utility clients like working with us because we offer completely turnkey service. SmartWatt Energy's vertically integrated service model delivers a single point of contact for services that would traditionally require multiple firms. At SmartWatt, we are familiar with every last detail of direct install energy efficiency programs and have expertly implemented them all over the country. We keep a close eye on total energy savings, total displaced energy and your budget.
At all times, we can offer insight and details from a 30,000-foot and street-level view. Our signature software application, AMP®, allows us to provide real-time reporting so no detail or large-picture goal goes unmonitored. And if an installed measure malfunctions, there's no lag time in getting it fixed. Instead of waiting for an electrical contractor to squeeze your customer into their overbooked schedule, we'll deploy one of our local install vans that day. Administrators are only as good as their contractors—and subpar installation means drastically reduced savings. That's what makes our energy-focused team so valuable.
For results, efficiency and quality control, SmartWatt's approach provides exceptional value.
- Marketing, education and customer outreach completed by in-house marketing staff
- Program staff and sales auditor training and coaching by in-house operations experts
- Multi-measure upgrades overseen by in-house engineering staff
- Code compliance and installer licensing ensured by in-house installation group
- Robust AMP® program management application—developed by and available only from SmartWatt—featuring CRM, auditing, logistics, project management and reporting support