AlsoEnergy - High Frequency SCADA PV Power Plant Control Software
Power Plant Controller solutions from AlsoEnergy are engineered specifically for solar PV systems. These solutions offer full SCADA functionality plus seamless integration with our industry-leading solar monitoring software.
We offer an optionalOn-Site Historianto accommodate needs for local data storage or for high frequency data. This package goes beyond standard DAS and SCADA solutions with a range of added features including:
- High resolution data: < 4 sec
- Greater Security Requirements: VPN
- Protocols: DNP3, Modbus
- Controls: 1 second latency
- Remote Disconnect / reconnect
- Power Ramping
- Power Factor Correction
- On-site historian
- Local Software instance: controls
Whether you want a stand-alone Power Plant Controller solution, or a fully integrated SCADA-plus-monitoring package, our systems operate using a real-time, bidirectional link between AlsoEnergy software and the Power Plant Controller.
- This means that SCADA system data may be accessed through the user’s PowerTrack interface, with no need for cumbersome VPN logins.
- SCADA system technicians will be able to use our intuitive control features at on-site workstations, or remotely (in cases where web transmission is enabled).
Unlike many SCADA GUIs, our software is easy to use and custom engineered for your site. It has been created specifically for quick analysis of solar PV systems.
- Users are able to create intuitive “dashboard” data displays for the control system.
- These dashboards can be personalized to the data access needs of all project stakeholders, and automated reports may be scheduled for all project partners based on each of these displays.
The PowerTrack feature set enables users to remotely supervise a full portfolio of SCADA system assets.
- For sites connected to the web, AlsoEnergy SCADA systems provide the additional convenience of access to control system data from any computer or mobile device.
- Maintenance, support,and upgrades for the control system may also be completed remotely.