BelVis energy data management (BelVis EDM) for the energy sector is the base system for system operators, the balance group manager (BGM) and the contractor. It offers all key functions on which the entire BelVis software family is based. As a next generation EDM, BelVis acts as a central data hub, as a bridge between process data handling and company-wide data processing, and as a common data basis for complete business processes.
10 good reasons for BelVis EDM POWER
- Mapping of business processes according to business processes for system operators, contractors and balancing group managers
- Customisable to your individual requirements
- For service providers: High number of unbundled clients possible, flexible configuration options
- Immediate implementation of market requirements, mapping of market communication
- Time savings due to competent support of all your work processes via fast calculations, clear graphs, automation and elimination of manual work, comprehensive analyses
- Periodic software updates are included in the maintenance contract and can be carried out in-house by the administrator
- Guaranteed investment security based on BelVis implementations in more than 500 companies across Europe
- Configurable reporting
- Capability for integration into virtually any IT environment and connection to any data capture and billing systems
- Incremental expansion by additional BelVis modules, e.g. for portfolio management, forecasting, optimisation, smart metering.
Support from extraction to billing
- The necessary metering data is gathered from various sources.
- The data of all market participants can be managed (time series and master data)
- Time series, processing results, analyses - presentation options for graphs, table views, and reports are provided
- Time series editing, correction, gap filling:
Via the mouse, individual time series sections or single points can be interactively added, deleted or edited (move, tilt, or stretch proportionally, etc.).
- Aggregation and balancing
- Forwarding of aggregated data
- Management of historical data
BelVis Energy Data Management provides all of the most important basic data management functions for the entire BelVis software family. “From data creation to billing”, EDM securely preserves every data point while providing complete flexibility for manipulating collected data for other energy management functions.
EDM is the core of an entire system network, which includes:
- Connection to remote meter reading systems (MDM)
- Integration of all major billing systems, such as SAP, Oracle, NorthStar, and can be customized to “in-house” and other legacy systems.
- Connection to other data suppliers for weather data, prices, utilization fees and more
- Easy to configure, suits any size of company, and offers a full range of operating versions
BelVis MDM quickly processes very large volumes of metering data and events from multiple meter data sources at the lowest possible total cost. AMI, AMR, Manual Reading, and Customer Service provided data is collected, integrated and unified for seamless utilization. Additionally, seamless connection to BelVis’s SODA data collection hardware and 3rd party AMI systems is possible using standard protocols (including SOAP and SML - Smart Meter Language).
BelVis MDM key features include:
- Mass data capabilities
- High Speed processing through specialized time series management tools
- Scalability – From small municipality support through multi-million point urban utility settings
- Supports a range of AMI systems
- Online data display
- Powerful configuration options for tailored deployment
BelVis PRO is a proven advanced forecasting tool for the energy Industry, utilizing the algorithmic processes to create high-quality prognoses in energy management, BelVis PRO secures a broad range of tasks in energy sales, distribution and trading, whose success depends on the most accurate forecast of these markets. In the core of BelVis PRO, powerful methods and comprehensive load profile libraries ensure high quality and unparalleled computed speed results. Forecasts provided by BelVis PRO benefit from KISTERS' 25+ years of time-series management expertise and over ten years of energy data management expertise. Kisters’ extensive algorithm library, developed over two decades includes:
- fuzzy and neuro-fuzzy logic
- ANN (Artificial Neural Networks)
- ALN (Adaptive Logic Network)
- ARMA, ARIMA, ARIMAX
- similar-day profile methods
- multivariate linear regression
- Kalman filtering
- exponential smoothing
BelVis SODA - AMR/AMI
BelVis SODA AMR / AMI control center is the interface to practically all smart metering solutions in the metering field capable of being connected over modern protocols. The requirements of the new metering service provider role are fulfilled over an interface for market communication.
The BelVis SODA hardware control center provides:
- Reading data values, meter readings and load profiles from data loggers and connected meters
- Regular reading or read on demand
- Meter registration (during commissioning)
- Switching, turn-on and turn-off
- Meter locking and unlocking
- Setting the time
- Basic data comparison
- Importing push data
- Forwarding and interface to BelVis MDM or other MDM systems
- Rate ad Tariff configuration
- Demand Response and Load Limiting support
- Prepaid Energy support
BelVis provides energy managers with all the functions of an efficient energy data management system.
Its comprehensive array of integrated modules support key tasks faced by organizations of all sizes.
Whether you are involved in the distribution, sales, trade, and production of energy, or a large industrial user of energy, BelVis is an effective tool for maximizing your profits and reducing your costs.