Blink - Version Network 2.0 - EV Charging Software
The future of EV charging solutions is here. Blink has launched a new host portal and driver mobile app built from the ground up with market-leading technology. Our new Blink Network host portal comes with an intuitive new design that is focused on giving site hosts more visibility of their chargers. Paired with an array of different features, our proprietary cloud-based software allows site hosts to download reports, apply flexible pricing, and monitor real-time charge events. We aim to elevate the charging experience by looking for ways to provide more flexibility and information to hosts and drivers, it is part of our mission to develop the leading global EV charging network.
New Blink Network 2.0
- Real-time view of EV station locations, hours, pricing, and availability
- Remote EV charging station monitoring for better customer support
- Flexible and dynamic pricing configurations
- 24/7 Customer Support Center with action-tracking system
- Blink Network Operations Center (NOC) proactively monitors and manages the Blink Network
- Smart grid implementation and support for commercial users and utilities
Maximum Flexibility and Control
- Customized charge rates based on user groups
- View and track energy usage and charge fees per session
- Facilitates data flow and API integrations
- Charge Event Monitoring
- Downloadable charger and location reports
No reviews were found for Blink - Version Network 2.0 - EV Charging Software. Be the first to review!