Bright - Solar Photovoltaics Management System
Solar photovoltaics management system for industry-scale solar energy owners and operators. Bright is a modern software service built to assist solar PV owners and operators in capturing the true potential of their assets. Solar sites are remotely connected to Bright regardless of model or brand, resulting in a single system to monitor, analyze and optimize industry-scale solar PV portfolios.
Breeze is looking to change this with Breeze Production, a web based system that harness the power of big data, cloud computing and analytics to let owners of wind farms capture the true potential of their investments. Common problems in wind power production can be dealt with in Breeze Production through a set of innovative tools such as the Learned Power Curve; a unique representation of each wind turbine’s production performance refined over time as observations are filtered by smart algorithms. This gives wind farm owners a new level of insight into actual production performance and how it evolves over time.
Breeze Production also takes wind farm management software beyond mere analytics by letting wind farm owners benchmark their production assets against others through a large anonymous database. Thus fragmented sources of data are combined to create actionable insight into untapped wind potential that can be converted into electricity.
The team behind Breeze believes that industry cooperation is key to reduce cost/MWH from wind even further. Breeze Production lets users clearly see how their assets are performing compared to others. This creates insights that have not been seen before and facilitates innovation in technology, service regimes and performance optimizations that are beneficial to our customers and to the industry at large.
Wind turbines are easily hooked up to Breeze Production regardless of model or brand, resulting in one single system to monitor, analyze and benchmark a wind farm owner’s enitire portfolio.
Managers use Bright to evaluate ROI on investments that affect performance and to follow key metrics such as actual production against budget.
Operators use Bright to be on top of downtimes, underperformance and to keep track of all logs and documentation related to solar PV management.
Analysts use Bright as a first instance to find underperforming assets in order to suggest actions for increased solar energy production.
- Increase uptime and leverage asset production more effectively
- Deliver additional value when potential buyers are considering purchasing assets
- Realize substantial time-savings from portfolio-wide software system
- Take targeted actions based on observed trends or degradation of performance
- Track whether corrective actions have improved output and quantify the results
- Provide hard data to assist owners and operators during negotiations with equipment manufacturers
- Create better and more accurate performance-based contracts for hired service providers
Monitor your entire fleet of solar PV sites including individual inverters. View production data, warnings, alarms and many other key metrics in real-time.
A perfect summary of key figures such as budget, year-to-year production, lost production, yearly time- and production-based avilability and much more.
View anything from one group of panels up to a fleet of solar PV sites. Well suited for the big-screen.
How well do one of your solar PV sites perform compared to others? Track and compare time and production based availability within your portfolio and across other portfolios.
Find the root to low performing solar panels quicker than ever. Measure, visualize and compare lost production per portfolio, site and inverter.
Break up lost production in categories such as low production, maintenance and unplanned stops to provide owners with deeper insights that lets them focus improvement efforts.
Coming soon is the Bright Solar PV Monitoring app for iOS and Android enables monitoring of key metrics for your solar energy portfolio on the go.
The app collects solar PV data and presents it in a user-friendly interface on your mobile device. Access live solar energy production data for your entire portfolio or drill down to see the status of each site.
Monitor conditions such as
- Total energy production
- Site status
- Yearly energy production
- Panel maintenance
- Site energy production
- Wind speed
- API for sharing data with other programs and service providers
- User friendly dashboards and graphics
- Automatic notifications via email and automatic monthly report generator
- Compatible with Breeze for wind
- Used in solar PV sites across Europe and compatible with any equipment
- Actionable information for constructive discussions with manufacturers
- App for iOS and Android devices to view status and alarms (coming soon)
- Secure cloud-based infrastructure hosted by Amazon Web Services
- Scalable from a single solar site to large portfolios
- Long term storage of 10min historical data for future analysis