DIgSILENT PowerFactory - Power System Modelling, Analysis and Simulation Software
DIgSILENT has set standards and trends in power system modelling, analysis and simulation for more than 25 years. The proven advantages of the PowerFactory software are its overall functional integration, its applicability to the modelling of generation-, transmission-, distribution- and industrial grids, and the analysis of these grids’ interactions. With PowerFactory Version 15, DIgSILENT presents a further step towards seamless integration of functionality and data management within a multi-user environment.
DIgSILENT PowerFactory is the most economical solution, as data handling, modelling capabilities and overall functionality replace a set of other software systems, thereby minimising project execution costs and training requirements. The all-in-one PowerFactory solution promotes highly-optimised workflow. DIgSILENT PowerFactory is easy to use and caters for all standard power system analysis needs, including high-end applications in new technologies such as wind power and distributed generation and the handling of very large power systems. In addition to the stand-alone solution, the PowerFactory engine can be smoothly integrated into GIS, DMS and EMS supporting open system standards.
- Geographic Diagrams and enhanced tools for visualising topological network structures
- Optimal Power Supply Restoration functions
- Enhanced Reliability Assessment for balanced and unbalanced networks
- Voltage Profile Optimisation for bi-directional power flows
- Arc-Flash calculation (IEEE1584, NFPA 70E) incl. label printing
- Automatic Cable Sizing (IEC 60364-5-52, NF C15-100, NF C13-200, BS 7671, etc.)
- Static Motor Starting simulation
- Simulation Scan module
- Techno-Economic evaluation of grid expansion strategies
- New and improved electrical models (MV load, secondary substations, single-phase static generator, PLL model, CVT, improved cable parameter calculation, etc.)
- Database offline mode with local caching and re-synchronisation, automatic rule-based database housekeeping
- Revised user interface with tools for customisation by means of user profiles
- New comprehensive real-world application examples with video presentations