DIgSILENT StationWare - Management System Software
DIgSILENT StationWare provides a reliable central protection settings database and management system for the complete power system substation data, both to manage the various control parameters and to centrally store substation related information. StationWare is based on the latest .NET technology.
- Multi-user web application
- No client-side installation is required
- Converters for 30+ manufacturer-specific file formats
- Central storage for power system equipment data
- Web services for seamless IT ecosystem integration
- User-defined workflows for settings and process management
- User-definable Python scripts and reports
- Document library for effective file storage and management
- Data validation of settings
- Precise access rights management
- Support of Oracle and MS SQL Server databases
- Historic view mode to review data for a specific point in time
DIgSILENT StationWare is a centralised asset management system for primary and secondary equipment. The large number of individual settings for numerical relays nowadays requires careful management in order to function reliably. Networks consisting of devices from various manufacturers can be burdensome to an IT department; each manufacturer requires an installation of its own software. StationWare is a user-friendly, multi-user web application that requires no client-side installation. All settings are stored in a manufacturer-independent format, traceability of settings changes is provided, document management functionality is included, and settings data is exchanged between manufacturer-specific relay settings software and PowerFactory. In order to cater for business processes related to electrical equipment and protection settings, StationWare allows the definition of company-specific workflows.