ENvision - Power Transmission Data Mapping & Intelligence Software
From Online Mapping
ENvision is an ideal platform for locating and analyzing electric power transmission infrastructure. Assets can be searched, sorted and displayed according to numerous details including: owner, operator, voltage and more!
Electric Power Attribute Data Includes:
- Power Plants: Plant information includes plant name, status, nameplate capacity, year installed, number of units, primary fuel, primary mover, owner, and operator.
- Transmission Lines: Thousands of miles of transmission lines in North America; includes voltage, voltage range, line type, status, owner, and operators.
- Substations: Thousands of substations; includes substation name, type, status, owner, and operator.
ENvision Electric Power Generation Data
Whether your interest is Coal, Natural Gas, Nuclear or Renewable generation-ENvision has you covered. We have critical details including: owner, operator, fuel, prime mover and output for more than 9,500 power plants.
Why Do I Need This?
- Use this information for planning, comparative analysis, project feasibility analysis and risk evaluation.
- Examine the geographic relationships among the various data components to identify new opportunities.
- Incorporate additional layers and proprietary information to increase analytical value.
- Create powerful visual presentations for project reporting.
No reviews were found for ENvision - Power Transmission Data Mapping & Intelligence Software. Be the first to review!