Meteodyn - Version WT RG - Produce Wind Resource Map
The software developed by the specialists of CFD technology in the wind energy field. meteodyn WT RG estimates the wind characteristics over complex terrain and creates wind resource map directly formatted to be used in other standard WRA studies software. meteodyn WT RG is intended to be used by consultants, analysts, wind farm developers that already have a complementary software such as WindPro, OpenWind, Windfarm.
- Annual license
- Trial license
An accurate evaluation of wind characteristics…
- Wind speed and wind direction
- Wind inflow angle
- Ambient turbulence intensity
- Vertical wind profile
- Energy density
… to be used in your usual tools for wind resource assessment
– Creation of a wind resource grid in WRG file
– Use of meteodyn WT RG results directly in WindPro, OpenWind, Windfarm…
- Accurate CFD calculations in any kind of terrains, including the most complex. The automatic mesh with refinement at the key locations and the multigrid coupled solver guarantee this accuracy as well as the convergence.- Consideration of atmospheric thermal stability- Forest models- Calculation ability over very large domains or very important wind farms (The only limiting factor is the available memory of the calculator)
- Speed of calculation unequaled thanks to the MIGAL solver and to the modelling choices
- The project is easily managed thanks to a user-friendly graphical interface
- A high-quality support ensured by our experts to help our clients at each step of their projects
Correction of Lidar raw data in complex terrain
Spatial variations of the horizontal and vertical wind speeds lead to errors in the wind speed assessment by the Lidar. These errors can be corrected by the accurate evaluation of the wind characteristics on the measuring cone. Contact us to know available formats.
You can run multiple calculations simultaneously and reduce your computation time from 2 to 8 depending on the configuration.