Implico SAP S/4HANA - Version SDM / OGSD - Oil & Gas Secondary Distribution Software
From SAP S/4HANA SDM
SAP S/4HANA SDM / OGSD – SAP’s full industry solution for trading oil and gas products; SAP S/4HANA SDM / OGSD is an application of SAP S/4HANA SDM and is SAP’s full industry solution for trading liquid products, especially oil and gas. SAP S/4HANA SDM / OGSD supports business processes for the wholesale, resale, industrial, end consumer and service station supply business, and integrates every process, from sales to dispatching and automatic feedback on all material movements including automatic posting of data in the SAP system. All data is combined in financial accounting and integrated reporting. The preconfigured solution is suitable for companies of different shapes and sizes, from 5 to 5,000 users.
SAP S/4HANA SDM / OGSD helps you to ...
- create an automated, integrated order-to-cash process
- centralize all customer information
- flexibly steer your processes, e.g. with warnings of gaps in subsequent delivery, changes to planned demand or price fluctuations
- integrate transportation companies, terminals and refineries into the process
SAP S/4HANA SDM / OGSD key capabilities:
- Order Management
The SAP S/4HANA SDM / OGSD Sales Cockpit helps improve order management and provides the central basis for your work in sales. Orders, inquiries, quotes and contracts are displayed clearly on one screen and can be identified quickly and efficiently. The salesperson has an overview of all key customer data and further detailed information at a glance and is smoothly guided through the process. The sales staff is also supported by a number of useful features including telephone integration, credit control, CRM activities and notes, a link to purchasing contracts and inventory levels.
- Preliminary Dispatching
Preliminary dispatching is integrated in order management, so that the customer can be given a concrete delivery date or the best possible delivery time can be agreed immediately as the order is entered. Delivery time zones and capacities help to visualize the current status in preliminary dispatching.
- SAP SDM Prescheduling ensures a reliable date or date range
- Enhanced customer service
- Reduced logistics costs through clustering
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Improved customer loyalty
- Reduced effort in the order-to-cash process