PVscout - Version 2.0 Basic - PV-Sizing Software
PVscout is a PV-sizing software for the planning and calculation of grid-connected photovoltaic systems irrespective of manufacturer. Quickly and reliably planning of PV-Plants with the version PVscout 2.0 Basic .
Current Windows version (Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, 32 and 64 Bit) with .NET Framework 4.0.
min. 1GB free RAM, 400 MB of available hard disk space, 1.024 x 768 pixel monitor resolution.
Microsoft .NET Framework:
PVscout was developed for Microsoft .NET Framework. In order to run .NET programs, an installation of .NET Framework is mandatory. In case you haven not installed .NET Framework, an actual version is available on the Microsoft website. Please choose version 4.0, which can be downloaded free of charge and is compatible to previous versions.
This include the following:
- telephone support for all requests regarding installation, license update and handling
- free updates of PV module, inverter and location databases as well as a constant development of new features
- The easy-to-use roof drawing facility
- The full range of data irrespective of manufacturer
- Solar irradiation data based on high-resolution mean minute values
- Calculations of economic efficiency
- Individually compiled presentation of technical details, order, quotation, electrical circuit diagram, DC connection drawing, solar yield and economic efficiency
- Internet update capability