Romax InSight - Fleet Monitor Software for Wind Turbine Health Monitoring
Romax InSight provides software, services and hardware for owners, operators, ISP's, investors and insurers in the wind industry. InSight is the division of Romax Technology dedicated to wind turbine predictive maintenance and reliability engineering. Leverage our deep understanding of the design and operation of wind turbines to support your business. Reduce your O&M costs with solutions to manage the costs of failures and optimise turbine operation. Transition your O&M strategy to self-perform with the support you need on end of warranty, monitoring and engineering. Improve your asset management with condition monitoring and cloud based technology for service and inspection. Find the root cause of failures and have the knowledge you require to find a solution with the OEM or the aftermarket. Achieve transparency on your assets condition.
From engineering gearbox upgrades to conducting the world's largest offshore end of warranty inspections, if you need support on the drivetrain or other rotating parts we've got the experience and can help.
Our key offerings include
- Turbine condition monitoring systems and monitoring services
- Predictive maintenance software
- Life modelling
- Design of drivetrain systems and gearboxes
- End of warranty inspections
- Engineering solutions for repairs and ongoing improvements
- Mobile service and inspection software
- Main bearing life extension
- Root cause analysis
- Investor technical advisory services
We give owners and operators control by providing specialist software and training to manage wind turbine health. This means you can make informed decisions around maintenance, performance and upgrades.
As an independent, software solutions-based company, with a proven engineering track record, we are a trusted partner for many of the world's leading wind industry players, including E.ON, EDF Renewable Services, SunEdison, GCube, Mytrah, Eurus, Centrica, Statkraft and many more.
Explore our blog to hear our about our activities and interests in wind.
Over 25 years of experience in drivetrain engineering
- Provided long term monitoring services to over 5GW globally and health and performance assessments to over 10GW
- Currently monitoring 40% of the UK's offshore fleet and onshore assets around the globe
- Investigating over 25 incidents of turbine failure incidents per year
- Provided 5GW of technical due diligence services across four continents
- Worked on over 50 turbine types from 21 OEMs
- Designed over 35 gearboxes with statements of compliance from certification bodies
- Re-engineered gearboxes between 500kw and 3MW for life extension
- Performed inspection and service activities at over 150 wind farms globally
- Simulated, designed, built and tested gearboxes for major government R&D programs in wind