Simulation software for the analysis of electrical power networks, adjustable speed drives and hydraulic sytems.
- Hydroelectric interaction.
- One set of differential equations including hydraulic components, mechanical masses, electrical units and control devices ensures that the hydroelectric interactions are properly taken into account.
- Transient analysis.
- Francis pump-turbine.
- Losses coefficient parameterization.
- Waterhammer calculation.
- Control and regulation.
- Steady-state conditions of hydroelectric power plant with arbitrary topology.
- Analysis of the dynamic behavior of complex piping systems.
Pressure source allowing pseudo Random Binary Sequ...
- Pressure source allowing pseudo Random Binary Sequence (PRBS) for eigen frequency calculation.
- Parameterization of discrete losses coefficient allows to consider multi-junctions effects.
Own regulation diagrams easy to build.
- Own regulation diagrams easy to build.
- Mathematical functions, logical table.
- S-transfer functions, regulator.
- Digital devices, Z-transfer functions.
- Control devices, ON-LINE FFT.
- User defined DLL for control.
No reviews were found for SIMSEN-Hydro. Be the first to review!