SolarCert Elements Solar PV Software
The Seaward SolarCert Elements Solar PV Software by Seaward Solar enables solar PV system installers to quickly and easily produce customised test reports and certificates which can be stored and compiled to create client handover packs as required by certification schemes (including MCS) and the IEC 62446 standard.Importing test results directly from the PV150 speeds up the reporting process, eliminates data handling errors and provides full tractability of commissioning and periodic inspection of PV installations.
Seaward SolarCert Elements solar PV Software is easy-to-use and provides a simple checklist of items to enable solar PV client handover packs to be compiled and stored as comprehensive folders of information. The Seaward SolarCert Elements solar PV Software allows PV installers to create customised test certification and inspection reports and installation layout diagrams which can be stored alongside photographs and other information relevant to PV installations such as datasheets.
Once client handover packs are stored, they can quickly be searched within the solar PV software, and can be easily emailed or printed for delivery to the client.
If several similar installations are being worked on, it is simple to transfer common information from one folder to another to avoid duplication of data entry.
An onboard step-by-step tutorial guides users through the many features of SolarCert Elements and a useful checklist provides a simple point of reference for PV installers to ensure all required information is included in the client handover pack.
- Create customised test reports, certificates and software diagrams
- Compile and store comprehensive solar PV client handover packs as required by certification schemes and IEC 62446
- Export test/inspection certificates in PDF format
- Download test results from the PV150
- Auto-populate array test reports
- Create installation diagrams
- Add your company logo to reports
- Add signatures to certificates
- Intuitive and easy to use
- Checklist for client handover pack
- Step-by-step tutorial video
- Processor speed 1GHz or higher
- Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7
- 32 & 64 bit operating systems
- 1GB RAM or higher
- 50MB available hard disk space
- Colour Monitor with 32 bit colour or greater video card
- CD ROM drive