Version GCS-Topo - Geo Logic Computer Software Systems
GeoLogic Computer Systems provides you with the first rapid surveying system of its kind. When time and labor hours are important, there is no faster way to map and build a site to plan with construction accuracy than to use GCS:Topo. Most traditional surveying systems require at least two surveyors to map a site, and require points to be collected manually. With GCS:Topo, one operator - with no formal surveying background - can easily map an entire site from a vehicle, in a fraction of the time required by a traditional surveying system. Resource management is one of the most important issues for managers of coal fired power plants. Use the rapid mapping ability of GCS-Topo to to get an accurate read on existing coal piles and plot changes day-to-day. As a contractor, get an edge on the competiton by knowing exactly how much material you need to move before quoting the job, without consulting a surveyor.
Drive the site, and 'do it right' the first time. GCS:Topo allows you to stake sites on demand, calculate volumes, manage resources and operate without the expense and delays of hiring a surveyor.
- Maximize the potential of your site by gathering complete and accurate topographical information in real time.
- Build a dense surface map as large as necessary, and collect points from your base station.
- Collect points from a vehicle faster and more accurately than any other survey system. Using the same platform, stop, record and label any individual points of importance.
- Reduce labor costs. Normal survey operations require at least one surveyor and one rod man - the GCS:Topo© platform can be run with only one operator with no survey experience.
- Accurately survey acres of ground in a fraction of the time required by conventional methods.
- Export/import data easily to/from most civil and survey CAD programs.