If you are a student or an educator, the Bentley Institute Academic Program is designed to help you prepare for the future, with access to the software and learning you need to teach or learn best practices for advancing infrastructure.
Through the Bentley Institute, you can take advantage of a variety of tools and resources in the Academic Program. We are committed to help prepare students for tomorrow's infrastructure workforce, so you can learn the same powerful applications that are in use by infrastructure professionals today. The STUDENTserver provides you with a variety of academic resources. Register today and gain access to free software licenses, online learning, community forums, and more. We are committed to help you succeed.
Ready to get started?
- If you are an educator, contact Bentley for an Academic SELECT Subscription so that you can take full advantage of the resources both in your classrooms and on the STUDENTserver.
- If you are a student, request your School Code from your professor or academic advisor.
- Log in to the Bentley STUDENTserver and download software within minutes. Choose from the wide range of applications included in the Academic SELECT Software Portfolio.
- If you don't have a code available, contact us and we will respond as soon as possible to get you connected.
- Academic SELECT Software PortfolioEnjoy access to more than 50 of Bentley's most popular applications on the Bentley STUDENTserver
- STUDENTServerYou can access a wide range of webinars, on-demand materials, and in-person learning
- Bentley Institute PressBentley Institute Press publishes a broad array of textbooks and professional reference works dedicated to the needs of the educational and infrastructure communities. Available in print and digital formats, these publications share Bentley’s years of expertise in infrastructure industries.