RENAC Online - Applying Energy Efficiency
Applying Energy Efficiency provides a comprehensive overview of technical and economic aspects of energy efficiency measures. The online training presents support mechanisms for energy efficiency projects and points out saving potentials, specifically in the industrial sector. Organisational aspects, such as energy management systems an energy audits, are also covered.
Applying Energy Efficiency provides a comprehensive overview of technical and economic aspects of energy efficiency measures. The online training presents support mechanisms for energy efficiency projects and points out saving potentials in the industrial sector as well as in the built environment. Organisational aspects, such as energy management systems and energy audits, are also covered.
Introduction to energy efficiency projects
- Support mechanisms for energy efficiency projects
- Systematic approaches to energy saving
- Energy efficiency in the industry
- Energy efficient buildings
- Live virtual classrooms (webinars):
Technological aspects of energy efficiency
- Cross-sectional energy efficiency technologies
Each participant will have access to short introductory courses on energy and electricity topics to learn or revise the basics. These courses are not mandatory, and will not be covered in the exam.
Do you want to get reminded one week before the registration deadline?
- Flexibility to study at any time and from any location
- RENAC content expert and learning platform technical support
- Moderated discussion forum for students
- Live lectures
- Multimedia learning materials
- Self-assessments, assignments and final exam
- Certified by the Staatliche Zentralstelle für Fernunterricht - ZFU (German Authority for Distance Learning)
- RENAC certificate upon successful finalisation of the programme
- We offer discounts for our alumni, group bookings, and multiple purchases. Contact us for further details.
This training suits those who:
- Develop strategies for implementing energy efficiency projects
- Want to assess the saving potential of cross-sectional technologies
- Are planning to set up energy management systems and/or energy audits
After the seminar, you will be able to:
- Identify drivers and barriers for energy efficiency projects
- Select appropriate energy efficiency technologies
- Evaluate energy efficiency finance options
- Propose energy management systems and energy audits
Upon successful finalisation of the training, you will receive a RENAC Certificate.
Duration: 6 months
Study time: About 100 hours
E-learning platform: Access the demo course on our e-learning platform.
Reminder service: Click here if you want to get reminded two week prior to registration deadline.
Project Director E-Learning and Blended Learning
Tel: +49 (0)30 58 70870 46