RENAC Online - Certified Renewable Energy Project Developer: Wind Power
Each participant will have access to short introductory courses on energy and electricity topics to learn or revise the basics. These courses are not mandatory, and will not be covered in the exam.
- Methodology of project valuation
- Policy Frameworks for RE Power Generation
- Renewable energy finance projects
And one Wind Power project planning course
This training suits those who:
- Are charged with setting the scene for a RE project
- Need to deal with various stakeholders in a project appraisal process
- Will supervise the implementation of a power plant of a chosen technology
After the seminar, you will be able to:
- Calculate relevant economic parameters of a RE project
- Decide which support mechanisms or regulatory policies are applicable
- Prepare the data required for a bankability assessment
- Define the necessary steps from planning to O&M for the elective technology
Upon successful finalisation of the training, you will receive a RENAC Certificate.
Duration: 6 months
Study time: About 130 hours
Training language: English or Spanish
Detailed course description: A detailed course description is available for download here.
E-learning platform: Access the demo course on our e-learning platform.
Project Director E-Learning and Blended Learning
Tel: +49 (0)30 58 70870 46
- Flexibility to study at any time and from any location
- Extensive support and live virtual classrooms
- Multimedia learning material and self-evaluation tests
- Certified by the 'Staatliche Zentralstelle für Fernunterricht - ZFU' (German Authority for Distance Learning)
- RENAC certificate upon successful finalisation of the training
- 10% discount for early bird registration