66kV for Offshore Wind - 2018
The only conference focused on the implementation of 66kV technology for wind parks.
- Event Type:
- Nov. 13-15, 2018
- Swissotel Bremen
- Bremen , Germany
- Examine the commercial landscape and supply chain for 66kV projects in Europe & the UK
- Understand the technological advances in switchgears, transformers and cables for 66kV
- Get across the upcoming changes in standards and regulatory requirements
- Interrogate certification challenges for high voltage installations in wind
- Explore innovative protection systems to mitigate serious risks to cable integrity
- Discuss and debate fail safe VLM testing for inter-array cable installations
- Learn from leaders in dynamic cable modelling
- Share experiences with case studies with the current project pipeline in European waters
Who is Who
Learn about your peers. Discover who else is participating in the conference. The matchmaking picture wall will help you identify who you want to meet at the conference.
Maximise your time at this event by participating in these fast paced 1-to-1 meetings. Get to know the other attendees and exchange your business cards.Have your business cards ready!
IQPC invites you to a joint evening get-together. Take this opportunity to network and make new business contacts. Or just to relax and round off your first conference day.
Choose your main discussion topic and deepen your knowledge in close dialogue with experts by pointed questions.