Hosted by the Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC), the Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition & Conference (ADIPEC) is the world’s foremost meeting place. Oil, gas and energy companies convene to engage and identify the opportunities that will unlock new value in an evolving energy landscape. The exhibition provides opportunities for buyers and sellers to meet, learn, network and discover new products, solutions and technologies from over 2,200 exhibiting companies, which includes over 50 NOCs, IOCs and IECs as well as 25 international country pavilions, providing a world-class environment for trade across the industry’s full value chain. ADIPEC 2021 is projected to attract more than 155,000 energy professionals from over 60 countries; including senior decision-makers and energy industry thought leaders, over 2,200 exhibiting companies and more than 25 national exhibiting pavilions.
- Event Type:
- Trade Show/Exhibition
- Nov. 15-18, 2021
- Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre (ADNEC)
- Abu Dhabi , UAE
Shaping the Future of Oil, Gas and Energy
Following the success of ADIPEC 2020 Virtual, the next full in-person annual Exhibition, Conferences and Awards will take place from November 15 to 18, 2021.
ADIPEC will retain its position as the premium event partner of choice and market leader within the global Oil, Gas and Energy event industry, with ADIPEC 2021 promising a powerful platform for industry stakeholders and its value chain to display their innovation, launch new products, strike partnerships and conduct business that will fast track their recovery and highlight pathways to a successful future.
A Global Exhibition and Conference for Offshore and Marine, Maritime and Shipping in Oil, Gas and Energy
The collaboration and continued innovation of the global shipping, maritime and offshore marine communities will be key to ensure the sustainability of the oil and gas supply chain, as energy markets recover post COVID-19. Driving offshore and marine investments and partnerships, the co-located ADIPEC Offshore & Marine Exhibition and Conference 2021 will generate the thought-leadership, direction and strategies that will re-energise the sector post COVID-19. It will also provide opportunities for the shipping and maritime industries to re-connect with existing customers, engage with potential new partners from across all stages of oil, gas and energy project lifecycles and capture future business opportunities.
Focusing on marine services, logistics, transportation of freight in a cleaner, greener more sustainable and environmentally safer way, ADIPEC's specialist offshore & marine section covers the entire value chain for seaborne operations including offshore construction, services to support EPIC projects, from vessel management and transportations services to start up and commissioning.
Adipec Offshore & Marine
Driving the thought-leadership, direction and strategies that will reenergise the Offshore & Marine sector post COVID-19.
Enabling the worlds leading marine and offshore services companies to navigate evolving industry trends and dynamics to successfully deliver future strategies for growth and diversification.
The world's foremost meeting places for the global Offshore and Marine industry to come together and influence industry trends, identify growth opportunities and source innovative way to enhance performance, increase efficiencies, optimiSe costs and be more competitive.
Connecting the Offshore and Marine community with the global oil, gas and energy industry at a state-of-the-art venue that provides unparalled business opportunities alongside a unique dockside display.
The Nexus of Energy Technologies and Digitalisation
As part of the world’s largest and most important oil, gas and energy exhibition and conference, the ADIPEC Digitalisation zone provides both the technology and energy sectors with a business-critical platform to showcase the latest solutions, advancements and breakthrough’s that will enable the industry to accelerate the agenda of energy transition and decarbonisation.
As the oil, gas and energy community continues to focus on identifying the most effective solutions to reconfiguring their businesses to deliver clean energy solutions for their customers, the need to harness the digitalisation solutions required to meet these obligations will become more prevalent and important than ever.
4 Reasons to Exhibit
- Digitalisation is the key to the future growth and increased efficiency of the oil, gas and energy sectors and will be at the forefront of ADIPEC 2021. Be part of over 100 specialist exhibiting companies.
- Meet with the largest gathering of the digitalisation value chain, from system integrators to information and communication technology experts.
- Industry experts and businesses can experience the entire spectrum of digitalisation, from Big Data, to Cloud to Machine Learning in order to gain the best insights into their potential and evaluate what works best for them to optimise efficiency and increase revenue.
- The entire energy industry is moving towards taking full advantage of what new technologies have to offer and the latest innovations will all be on show for the benefit of all across the oil, gas and energy sector.
Achieving the right balance between “Human and Machine” is critical if the full benefits of digitalisation can be realised in the oil, gas and energy industry.
The workforce needs to be intellectually and practically agile enough to embrace the changes. ADIPEC offers a unique forum for those who want to get at the cutting edge of technology by offering a forum for companies, whether SME or multinational, which have an interest in:
- Digital Strategists
- Data analysts and scientists
- CIO, CTO, CDO & CSO
- Government advisors
- Heads of Procurement
- Investors and Private Equity specialists
- Venture Capitalists
- AI Trainers
- Machine Learning Engineers
- AI Interaction Designers
- Data Curators
- Data Evangelists
- Robotics Process Analysts
- Digital Knowledge Managers
- Cognitive Copywriters
- Chief AI Officers
2021 will be a pivotal year for the global oil, gas and energy industry; the need to balance supply and demand, long-term energy consumption growth and the challenges and opportunities brought by the global energy transition are shaping the emergence of a new world.
The ADIPEC 2021 Strategic Conference will gather global Ministers, CEOs, policy makers and industry experts to discuss what the future of energy looks like and how oil and gas companies are evolving and moving away from traditional business models to build the organisations of the future, as we move towards a decarbonised world.
- ADIPEC hosts one of the world’s most influential strategic conferences - playing an important role in developing the thought leadership, direction and strategies that will shape the industry’s response to the new realities of oil, gas and energy.
- World class speakers including Ministers, CEOs and industry influencers that will provide unprecedented dialogues, insights and thought leadership on building business models and organisations of the future.
- Engage in high level discussions focusing on the future of the global oil, gas and energy industry and ask questions of the speakers.
- Extend your influence as part of an exceptional Strategic Programme & network with peers & exhibitors via the meetings programme.
- Learn latest industry knowledge expertise, implementation of applications, products, solutions and services.