GLOBALCON 2017 - Energy, Power and Facility Management Strategies and Technologies
Decision makers from business, industry and government must now seek integrated energy solutions — solutions which assure both a secure and affordable power supply, and effective management of both energy and overall operational costs. Globalcon, presented by the Association of Energy Engineers, is designed specifically to facilitate those who need to get up to speed on the latest developments in the energy field, explore promising new technologies, compare energy supply options, and learn about innovative and cost-conscious project implementation strategies.
- Event Type:
- Mar. 22-23, 2017
- Pennsylvania Convention Center Hall E
- Philadelphia , PA , USA
Multi-track sessions led by industry experts...
Presented by the Association of Energy Engineers (AEE) the conference is designed to provide hands-on, up-to-the-minute information you can use right away to improve your energy management program, and get up to speed on the current generation of innovative technologies available to help you meet your goals.
Decision makers from business, industry and government must now seek integrated energy solutions — solutions which assure both a secure and affordable energy supply to meet today's and tomorrow's needs, and effective management of energy and overall operational costs. The GLOBALCON Expo will emphasize four critical areas of leading edge technology and related services:
End-user professionals from business, industry, and government come to GLOBALCON each year to get up to speed on the latest marketplace developments, explore promising new technologies, compare energy supply options, and learn about innovative green strategies and project implementation practices. For 2017, the Association of Energy Engineers is pleased to bring GLOBALCON to the Pennsylvania Convention Center in the heart of Philadelphia.
The show connects buyers and sellers of energy-related products and services, enabling the exchange of ideas, customer face-to-face interaction, training, industry networking, and sales lead development. As an exhibitor at GLOBALCON, you will be an integral part of a major energy trade event where you can showcase your products and services, discuss projects involving commercial buildings, schools and universities, plants and facilities, municipalities, government energy cost reduction and others, and reach both new and existing customers in an exciting and motivating environment.
The GLOBALCON expo is a proven robust and active selling venue for those marketing energy efficiency, smart building systems, renewable/alternative energy technologies, onsite generation, and all related products and services for improving facility performance. Your presence on the GLOBALCON show floor provides you with a powerful opportunity to meet the well-informed decision-makers you most need to reach.
GLOBALCON targets the technologies and services of greatest importance to show attendees...
- Energy efficient technologies
- Renewable and alternative energy
- Combined heat and power/cogeneration/ distributed generation
- Efficient lighting products/lighting controls
- High-performance HVAC systems/controls
- Boilers and combustion controls
- Integrated building automation/energy management
- Thermal storage and load management
- Geoexchange technologies
- Solar, wind, and fuel cell technologies
- Applications specific to FEMP programs
- Energy services and project financing
- Energy Management, HVAC and Smart Building Systems
- Renewables, Alternative Energy and Onsite Generation
- Lighting Efficiency and Integrated Energy Solutions
- Plant and Facilities Management
Professional training held in conjunction with GLOBALCON...
Every seminar is led by an instructor with extensive industry knowledge and expertise. The seminars are designed to provide preparatory training for professional certification exams.
- Fundamentals of Energy Efficiency: A Training Program for Practitioners (EEP prep)
- Fundamentals of Water Efficiency: Strategies for Effective Water Management (CWEP prep)
- Basics of Distributed Generation and Onsite CHP (DGCP prep)
- Fundamentals of Buying & Selling Energy (CEP prep)
- Fundamentals of Lighting Efficiency (CLEP prep)
- Fundamentals of Measurement & Verification: Applying the IPMVP (CMVP prep)
- Fundamentals of Renewable Energy: Technologies, Applications, Strategies (REP prep)
- Industrial Energy Strategies for Reducing Costs & Optimizing Systems Performance (CIEP prep)
- Fundamentals of Building Commissioning (CBCP prep)
Enhance your experience with these interactive presentations...
With your show registration, no additional registration is required. Seating is available on a first come first served basis and workshops are presented at no additional cost. These short 15-20 minute presentations are designed to help attendees understand the latest developments from our industry. All conference and expo visitors can attend either of the two workshop presentation areas conveniently located in the exhibit hall.
GLOBALCON draws the decision makers you need to reach...Reach customers who are actively seeking the latest generation of innovative and cost-saving energy technologies and services for their facilities by placing your product and sales team on the show floor.
Highly motivated buyers in search of your products and services...GLOBALCON show attendees are top energy decision makers from business, industry and government. If you market any of the products or services listed here, exhibiting at this high impact sales event will place you in the forefront of the energy marketplace. View the exhibitor listings.