PCIM Asia 2020
Like PCIM Europe, which takes place annually in Nuremberg in Germany, the PCIM (short for Power Conversion, Intelligent Motion) event in China is an international meeting ground for specialists in power electronics and its applications in drive technologies and power quality.
- Event Type:
- Trade Show/Exhibition
- Jul. 1-3, 2020
- Shanghai , China
The event offers a chance to see the latest developments in power electronics components and systems. The strong link between conference and exhibition guarantees the high quality of the show. This unique combination fosters the fast and easy exchange between industry and science, for which PCIM Asia is famous.
This is where experts from industry and academia meet, where new trends and developments are presented to the public for the very first time. In this way, the event mirrors the entire value chain - from components, drives control and packaging to the final intelligent system.
- Leading exhibiting brands: Involve mostly in power components, passive components,thermal management, test and measurement.
- E-mobility Zone: A display area that introduces various applications of power electronics technologies and solutions related to new energy vehicles.
- e-Automation Zone: Relate closely to the linkage of power electronics and automation application.
- Forums: Leading business representatives will share with you the development trend of the industry onsite.
- Matchmaking Conference: Take the opportunity to participate in to meet the decision-making representatives on the spot
- PCIM Asia Conference: Share the latest technology trends and applications in the industry and promotes exchanges among participants
The tendency of development in regard to future power electronics systems is characterised by:
- Increase of system power density
- Improvement of electrical efficiency
- Toughness and reliability of components and systems
- Higher flexibility and cost minimization of systems by using “digital power electronics”