Renewable Energy India Expo 2024
Renewable Energy India Expo popularly know as REI celebrated 16 glorious years of togetherness with the industry in Oct 2023. Renewable Energy India Expo popularly known as REI offers an all-inclusive platform to domestic and international manufacturers, traders, buyers and professionals from across the renewable energy domain. REI is recognized as Asia’s Leading b2b expo focusing on Solar Energy, Wind Energy, Bio-Energy, Energy Storage and Electric Vehicles and charging infra. The forthcoming 17th edition of REI Expo being held during 03-04-05 September 2024, is estimated to attract over 800 Exhibitors, 40,000 trade visitors and esteemed policy-makers, decision-makers, influencers, technical experts and professionals
- Event Type:
- Oct. 3-5, 2024
- India Expo Centre, Greater Noida
- Greater Noida , India
- High Quality Re Products
- CEO Roundtable
- Multiple Knowledge Forum
- Profiled Buyers
- Country Pavilions
- Bio Energy Pavilions
- Market Trusted Brands
- REI Awards
- Solar Energy
- Bio Energy
- Energy Storage
- Battery Solutions
- Green Hydrogen
- E- Mobility
- Exchange groundbreaking ideas & technologies on an international platform.
- Stay informed about the latest technological innovations in renewable energy sector.
- Meet the decision makers who are shaping the renewable energy market.
- Gain profound insights into current global trends in the renewable energy industry.
- Get connected at exclusive networking events.
- Attend world-class conference programs with industry experts & renowned speakers.
- Attend interactive workshops and seminars at the exhibition.
- Benefit from a global network – meet globally renowned industry experts.
- Advocacy Groups
- Associations and Industry leaders
- Building Owners
- Clean-Tech specialists
- Code Officials
- Construction & Rigging Companies
- Component Manufacturers
- End users
- Environmental Groups
- Equipment Manufacturers
- Venture Capitalists, financial institutions etc.
- Governments and High level decision makers
- Green Power Providers
- Insurance Firms
- International organizations
- Law Firms
- Nonprofit Organizations
- Non-Governmental Organizations
- Policy level thinkers
- Project Developers
- R & D institutions
- Technology developers
- Trade associations
- Utility providers
- The Renewable Energy Expo is estimated to attract over 30,000+ trade professionals from around the globe.
- As India's premier Exhibition that showcases the RE industry, REI aims to bring the Industry, face-to-face with the trade, and the end-customer with the requisite purchasing power!
- The REI team endeavors to make visitor participation at every stage an enriching and rewarding experience.
- Informa Markets in India has made special arrangements through tie-ups for hotel accommodation. More details will be available shortly on website!
- The Floor plan is your most simple onsite navigational tool. It offers a bird’s eye view of exhibitor booths and their respective coordinates.
- The Floor plan is uploaded on this website 15 days before the show.
To ensure that you have a hassle-free commute, Informa Markets in India provides attendees with free shuttle services from various nodal points in Delhi/NCR
The official event catalogue enlists the profile and contact details of the participating companies. The Show Directory is produced by UBM India and can be downloaded through the QR Codes on Visitor kits received during registration onsite.
In our efforts to enhance your REI Expo experience, we have allocated special point of contact for the event.
- REI provides the ultimate business solutions for the meetings and events industry, uniting an elite class of buyers from India and around the world.
- Exhibitors benefit from the opportunity to meet with a range of international and regional buyers who have the authority to place real business. Over the years, the show has established itself as the must-attend event for the Asia-Pacific region with more than 25,000+ industry visitors.
- Attendees to the event get three days of power packed inter industry business opportunities within the Solar, Wind, Bio-mass/fuel, and Energy Efficiency & Energy Storage sectors.
Reasons to Exhibit
Get the chance to network with industry experts and influential decision makers Showcase your products, brand and activities in an exciting setting focused on the latest innovations and market trends Make new contacts whilst updating and developing existing relationships face to face with your clients and partners Exploit a great marketing tool and our promotional solutions to create interest and business opportunities before, during and after the event By participating as an exhibitor you will have the opportunity to address an audience of industry professionals and scientists, dealing directly with individuals which can help elevate your organization to new heights and make an impact on future markets in these complex economical times.
- Government Officials & Policy Makers
- Project Developers & EPC Contractors
- Distributors & Channel Partners
- System Integrators
- Banks, VCs, IPPs & Investors
- Architects and Consultants
- Facility managers
- Sr. Corporate executives
- Captive power consumers
- R & D institutions
- Technology developers
- Project Procurement officials
- Suppliers of raw materials
- Wire saws and consumables
- Silicon feedstock, ingot and wafer manufacturing
- Inverters, charge controllers, batteries and module connectors
- Screen-printing and metallization equipments
- Solar cells manufacturers
- Solar drying and desalination systems
- Software solutions and providers of irradiation data
- Turnkey solution providers
- Solar farm developers and owners
- Annual maintenance contractors
- Emission monitoring systems
- Electrical test and measuring systems
- Solar street and billboard lighting systems
- System integrators, assemblers and distributors
- Manufacturers of cell and module encapsulation, crystal growth equipments, diffusion furnaces, laminators, mounting systems, concentrators, trackers and collectors
- Solar water heating/cooling systems and solar pumps Testing, monitoring systems, project consultants, suppliers of building integrated photovoltaic (BIPV) and solar thermal engineering
- Glass, substrates, coatings, resins, encapsulation materials, films, gasses
- Photovoltaic (PV) modules, hybrid systems, materials and equipments
- Hydraulic and mechanical items manufacturers and suppliers
- Wind monitoring and analysis systems suppliers
- Assessment and forecasting service providers
- Wind-Solar hybrid power system integrators
- Wind farm owner
- Buyers and sellers of old WEGs
- Civil engineering surveyors and contractors
- Component repairers (other than OEMs)
- Consultants and certification agencies
- Electrical and electronics items manufacturers
- Freight forwarders
- Insurance companies, surveyors, valuers, Operations and maintenance providers
- Stand-alone small aero-generator manufacturers & Training providers
- WEG erection contractors, spares, components,
- tools and lubricants manufacturers
- Wind electric generator (WEG) manufacturers
- Bio-diesel dispensing and mixing equipment manufacturers
- Biomass heating and drying equipment manufacturers
- Bioreactor, boiler, turbine and turbo-generator manufacturers & consultants
- Analytical instruments manufacturers and service providers
- Bio-diesel / bio-ethanol distributors or refining companies
- Engineering Consultancy
- Fuel Cells
- Policy Makers & Government representatives
- Automotive Components
- Battery Components & Materials
- Battery Manufacturers
- Battery Packs
- Component Manufacturers
- Channel Partners/ Distributors
- Automation Equipment
- Manufacturing Equipment
- Power Management/BMS
- Simulation / Software
- Thermal Management
The early bird gets the worm (and great stall preference!)
Exhibitors tend to book stall space at a show and forget about it; or book late. They then have to rush at the eleventh hour trying to get things organized. Book early so that you can plan ahead! Set up a framework and discuss realistic sales objectives with your team, such as – generating a specific number of leads, meetings, sales or samples.
Pre-show promotion: An exhibitor’s ticket to the winning numbers
UBM India offers 360° advertising and marketing campaigns for each of our shows. Give your brand an edge in the market by partnering with us. This helps in generating good recall for your brand and better quality buyers at your stall. Promote your participation in the event by spreading the word among your existing clients and in the market.
An army is only as good as its soldiers: Train your team
Bring your team together before the show and talk about your objectives. Brief them about the products that will be exhibited and suggest pointers to start and end conversations with buyers. A little bit of training can make a big difference. Reinforce your main objectives every morning before the show. Most important of all, keep your team pepped up and motivated!
An exhibition stall is as good as an international showroom
Visitors in an exhibition glance at a stall for about five seconds before deciding whether they should come in right away, during a second round or not at all. Make sure your display is neat and your staff is well dressed and attentive. An actual product shelf is much more effective than meeting furniture. If you have posters then frame or mount them. Go into the show with a positive attitude and you will get a much better result. Smile at every visitor and get them excited about your products. Have some fun with your team but try not to eat or socialize on the stand.
An Informa Markets show: Forging alliances for a lifetime
One of the biggest complaints from visitors is that exhibitors do not show interest in a prompt follow up once a show is done. Ensure that you get proper contact details from your visitors. Getting in touch with a potential buyer within a week of the show gives them the confidence that you mean business. Remember, every client is potentially a customer for life.