Solar Power International 2015
Solar Power International 2015 will be held September 14-17 in Anaheim, CA. From 100+ educational offerings―including learning opportunities right on the show floor―to the hundreds of exhibitors in the Expo hall, showcasing new products and technology, SPI has something for everyone. Registration and Housing will open soon and program updates will be added online as they become available.
- Event Type:
- Trade Show/Exhibition
- Sep. 14-17, 2015
- Anaheim Convention Center
- Anaheim , CA , USA
SPI generates success for solar energy professionals and the global solar industry.
Solar Power International (SPI) is North America’s premier business-to-business event for professionals in solar energy and related fields.
- More than 15,000 solar energy industry professionals from 75+ countries attend.
- More than 700 leading manufacturers, service providers, and vendors on the Expo floor.
- Four days of power-packed ROI that will help you grow, learn, connect, and compete.
SPI brings the full range of industry ideas, experts, professionals, and information together in one comprehensive event that delivers:
- Peer-led educational programming designed to exchange ideas, share lessons learned, and provide solutions for your business.
- Unique networking opportunities that allow you to solidify your current relationships and build new ones.
- Connections with industry vendors and professionals from the U.S. and around the world as they showcase their newest products and services.
- Opportunities to expand in and with the U.S. market.
The Mission and Vision of Solar Power International
Solar Power International is powered by the Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA) and Solar Electric Power Association (SEPA). SPI held its inaugural show in 2003 and was designed to serve and advance the solar energy industry by bringing together the people, products, and professional development opportunities that drive the solar industry and are forging its bright future.
This event focuses solely on creating an environment that fosters the exchange of ideas, knowledge and expertise for furthering solar energy development in the United States. Designed and produced by Solar Energy Trade Shows, our events supply your company with solutions that further your success. Offering superior networking, visibility and value, Solar Energy Trade Shows events are important to any company active in the solar market.
Unlike other solar conferences, all proceeds from SPI support the expansion of the solar energy industry through SEIA and SEPA’s year-round research and education activities, and SEIA’s extensive advocacy efforts. SPI’s primary mission is to deliver on the missions of both SEIA and SEPA in a way that strengthens the solar energy industry domestically and globally, through networking and education, and by creating an energetic and engaging marketplace to connect buyers and suppliers.
In Anaheim, CA, SPI ’15 show participants will gain exposure to a new market for solar, new products, service providers and professionals. Attending Solar Power International is the best business decision you’ll make all year. Sign up for our mailing list and stay in-the-know about all things SPI. Registration will open in March.
You will accomplish more in four days at SPI than during any other week of the year!
- Network with distributors, installers and contractors, engineering firms, architects, builders and developers, investors and financiers, and more—the full range of industry experts, leaders, and professionals.
- Meet face to face top suppliers and manufacturers.
- Discover new solutions and ideas that you can take back to explore and apply to your business.
- Check out your competition and spot new trends and innovations.
- Build your knowledge base in the most extensive conference program in the industry.
- Stay on top of policy developments that could affect your business—and talk to the policy makers themselves.
The Solar Event For The Global Market Place
SPI draws solar professionals from more than 75 countries each year to connect with the global solar energy industry; learn how to do business in North America’s current market climate; and discover how to keep pace with industry growth.
SPI is thrilled to draw international participation of nearly 20% each year—and we are committed to growing that number and to making your trip easy and your experience valuable.
Where do solar energy industry professionals go to see new products, meet face-to-face with manufacturers and suppliers, and make buying decisions? Solar Power International…and it’s time to book your space and reserve a prime location for SPI’s next stop in Anaheim, CA! Go to the Exhibitor Dashboard to become an exhibitor for SPI 2015.
NOTE: When viewing the floor plan through our Exhibitor Dashboard, available booths are shown in light blue. Use the “zoom” feature in the bottom right corner to get a closer look at the floor, or scroll over the individual booths to see company information and booth assignments.
Expect to see fresh faces and gain new business onsite! Attendance at SPI 2014 increased from previous years, not just nationally, but internationally as well. Reach an audience with the power to move your products. View the 2014 Exhibitor Post Show Report for additional information.
We see attendees from all areas below:
- Commercial builders
- Engineering firms
SEIA/SEPA Members…..$34 per sq. ft.
Non-Members…………….$44 per sq. ft.
- An allotment of complimentary exhibitor and client passes (number based on size of booth)
- A listing on the online exhibitor list
- A listing in the printed show directory
Exhibit Hall Hours
Tuesday, September 15, 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Wednesday, September 16, 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Thursday, September 17, 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Solar Power International heads back to the west to Anaheim, California, September 14-17, 2015 at the Anaheim Convention Center.
Anaheim is an obvious choice for Solar Power International. California is the leader in solar-related jobs in the US and is still a growing market! The Anaheim Convention Center is doing its part as well. The site for SPI 2015 has recently completed a 2.4 MW solar installation , covering 300,000 square feet of space above the exhibit halls!
California solar industry facts:
- There are currently more than 1,889 solar companies (357 manufacturers, 86 manufacturing facilities, 937 contractors/installers, 113 project developers, 133 distributors and 349 engaged in other solar activities including financing, engineering and legal support) at work throughout the value chain in California, employing 47,223 people.
- In 2013, California installed 2,746 MW of solar electric capacity, ranking it 1st nationally.
- The 7,808 MW of solar energy currently installed in California ranks the state 1st in the country in installed solar capacity. There is enough solar energy installed in the state to power 1,897,300 homes.
- In 2013, $7.1 billion was invested in California to install solar for home, business and utility use. This represents a 83% increase over the previous year, and is expected to grow again this year.
- Average installed residential and commercial photovoltaic system prices in California have fallen by 10% in the last year. National prices have also dropped steadily — by 8% from last year and 39% from 2010.