The Renewable Energy Mini MBA 2017
The Renewable Energy Mini MBA will provide renewable energy leaders with the knowledge required to grow their business within competitive multi-faceted energy markets... The success of renewable energy projects can depend on a variety of market factors at play including policy developments, the economic environment and resource availability. Green Power Academy’s Renewable Energy Mini-MBA gives you expert training over 5 days to develop a complete market analysis on the renewable energy industry, covering renewable energy technology, planning, policy and profitability.
- Event Type:
- Aug. 21-25, 2017
- London , UK
- Energy Markets & Trends
- Renewable Energy Concepts, Myths & Realities
- Future Grids & Business Models
- Introduction to the GROUP EXERCISE
- Comparing Renewable Energy Projects & Risks
- Exploring wind, solar and geothermal power
- Exploring Hydro, Ocean and Biomass power
- Renewable Fuels & Heat
- GROUP EXERCISE: Market Analysis
- GROUP EXERCISE: Energy Options
- Renewable Energy Economics
- Energy Policies & Supports
- Project Phases, Contracts & “Bankability”
- Project Returns and Risks
- Financing Sources & Trends
- Operation and maintenance strategies solar and wind plants
- GROUP EXERCISE: Generating Investor Returns
- GROUP EXERCISE: Scenario Analysis
- GROUP EXERCISE: Market Proposals & Presentations
- Evaluation of Presentations Market scenario examples & CLOSE
- Develop a business-focused, critical review of the market opportunities, risks and competitive positioning of the various renewable energy technologies: solar, wind, geothermal, biomass (power & fuels), hydro, tidal and wave to learn about the best options available.
- Know what to look for when evaluating renewable energy project opportunities: market conditions, growth considerations and financial risks.
- Speak the language of the energy business to better engage with suppliers, partners, policymakers or coworkers from across the sector.
- Identify key trends and best global practices within the industry and evaluate how these impact your future business prospects.
- Compare and contrast the key project developmentand operational risks facing different types of renewable energy projects so you can establish best practice.