Wind Turbine Towers 2021
Wind turbine towers are continuing a trend of growth to meet the needs of rising turbine capacity to further boost renewable energy production. Hub heights need to be increased while cutting down costs for materials at the same time. Advances in Wind Turbine Towers is a technical international event for experts in the wind industry and the goal is to push forward technical development for future tower concepts. The conference will deal with current developments, improved technology and new concepts on tubular steel towers, pre-stressed concrete and hybrid towers.
- Event Type:
- Mar. 16-18, 2021
- Bremen , Germany
Why should you attend this year?
- Identify cost drivers to understand potential for further savings
- Get updates on certification, standardization and verification for better understanding of loads and fatigue
- Review logistic concepts, from transport to erection
Who is among the early confirmed speakers?
- Tao Qi, Senior Tower Engineer Offshore Department, Goldwind, China
- Carl-Johan Åkerström, Development Engineer & Certification Lead, Modvion AB, Sweden
- Holger Lange, Managing Director, P.E. Concepts, Germany