Optimizing Performance and Sustainability in Petrochemical Industry Parks with FPI
The petrochemical industry is currently undergoing advancements and tighter regulations due to its significant impact on the environment. In response, a series of standards have been promulgated to specify emission requirements not only at the final stage but throughout the entire production process.
To support their application, FPI provides an integrated solution committed to precise and intelligent monitoring to achieve scientific and smart management. The complicated technologies in the solution can be generalized to 'one network, one bolster, and multiple platforms.' Together, they can help enterprises to manage the pollution issue, achieving eco-friendly production. Keep reading. There is a more detailed description of the solution.
How the Solution Works
In this part, we will discuss all the monitoring devices applied, which will be divided according to their application scope and functions.
1. EXPEC 2000-117, for methane, non-methane hydrocarbon (NMHC), and total hydrocarbon (THC) monitoring, can be applied in the following aspects:
- Giant petrochemical enterprises' exhaust monitoring
- Tanks and ports exhaust monitoring
- Oil storage monitoring
- Governing and management results monitoring
2. EXPEC 2000-113, for THC monitoring, can adapt to:
- THC concentration in the inlet, outlet, and middle passage of the management devices
- Monitoring of the Leakage of the petrochemical units and factories and fugitive discharge
- Online monitoring of the petrochemical enterprises' stationary source emissions
- Organic gas concentrations such as headspace index of tanks and flare gas
1. EXPEC 2000-112, for methane, non-methane hydrocarbon (NMHC), and total hydrocarbon (THC) monitoring, is available for online monitoring of
- NMHC emission within the industrial parks
- VOCs emission from large-scale petrochemical enterprises
- 'Geo fence' odor
2. EXPEC 2000 series, for methane/NMHC, benzene series, organic sulfide, H2S, NH3, etc. monitoring, can be applied in:
- VOCs emission within the industrial parks
- Online monitoring of the petrochemical enterprises' VOCs emission
- Urban VOCs evaluation and monitoring
- Odor monitoring
3. EXPEC 2800, for CL2, H2S, NH3, HCl, benzene and toluene, xylene, chlorobenzene, styrene, CS2, HF, COCl2, HCN, TVOC, SO2, etc., can be leveraged in:
- Petrochemical unit and the fugitive discharge within the factories
- Industrial park odor monitoring
- Online monitoring of the large-scale petrochemical enterprises
4. EXPEC 2000 series, for hydrogen sulfide, ammonia, trimethylamine, methanethiol, dimethyl sulfide, carbon disulfide, styrene, and methyl disulfide monitoring, can be installed for monitoring Odors in industrial parks and large-scale petrochemical enterprises
5. EXPEC 2000-710 S, for Organic sulfides, including methanethiol, ethanethiol, dimethyl sulfide, carbon disulfide, and diethyl sulfide, can be applied to urban and industrial parks air components monitoring. It is also a powerful device for scientific research.
6. EXPEC 2000-710N, for methylamine, dimethylamine, and trimethylamine monitoring, can be used for monitoring air components and odors in industrial parks.
7. A735 H2S/SO2 gas analyzer for H2S, SO2 monitoring is a great helper for industrial parks air components and odors monitoring.
8. A745 NH3 NOx gas analyzer can also be used in the industrial park's air monitoring.
1. EXPEC 2000-MS can monitor over 100 VOCs, including PAMS, TO15, and VOCs. It can harness for environmental and industrial parks air quality monitoring and atmospheric photochemistry.
2. EXPEC 2000-710F, for methane and NMHC monitoring, can be applied for petrochemical industrial parks and urban city air quality monitoring, and greenhouse gases monitoring.
3. EXPEC 1900 is a versatile gas monitor that can analyze more than 400 gases, including TIC and VOCs. It can be applied to environmental protection, homeland security, and scientific research.
4. EXPEC1950 is available for multiple VOCs and toxic gases like CO, CO2, N2O, CH4, HCl, HF, and NH3 monitoring. It can be used for monitoring:
- The industrial and petrochemical parks and surrounding areas' air quality
- The fugitive discharge in the industrial parks
- The toxic gases of industrial production workshop
- The air quality of the surrounding areas of urban traffic and expressway
- The exhaust from the urban sewage treatment and refuse landfill
5. EXPEC 1860 for fire warnings for industrial parks, petrochemical enterprises, and cities.
1. EXPEC 1630 can monitor CO2 and CO emissions from any organic/inorganic exhausts.
2. EXPEC 2000-810 can monitor CO, CO2, CH4, SF6, and N2O emitted from industrial parks, petrochemical enterprises, and city air quality.
EXPEC 3500 Plus VOCs can facilitate monitoring and respond to urgent and occasional checking.
FPI provides EXPEC3500, EXPEC 1880, EXPEC 3100, EXPEC 1680, EXPEC 3200, and EXPEC 3050 for portable monitoring. They can be used for VOCs and multiple toxic air component monitoring.
Solution Application - Large Scale Petrochemical Enterprise Explosion Proof Chromatography
The enterprise is a major refinery and petrochemical company that decided to follow stricter rules and advance its monitoring and management measures of VOCs.
The company plan to construct monitoring systems for controlled and fugitive emissions of VOCs and a portable gas monitor for volatile organic gases.
After the thorough construction, the enterprise can master its discharge situation in all respects and notice the emission of every production unit, which can provide solid data for regulators to take targeted methods.
The Solution has also come into play at the Toxic Gases Warning System Construction for the Jiangyin Gangcheng Economic Development Zone, Fujian Province, VOCs and Odor Tracing Project for Jinwan Industrial Park, Zhujiang City,helping enterprises solve pollution control problems and assist enterprises to achieve green transformation
After reading the passage, you may have a clear image of our monitoring solution for the petrochemical industry. You can visit our website for more information about FPI and its reliable devices.