ABB MICRO - Model 3110-SWC-IT - Power-One Ultra PVI Stations - Inverter System
From ABB - Inverters
The ABB MICRO inverter system is the perfect solution suitable for photovoltaic applications when flexibility and modularity are required. The ABB MICRO inverter enables individual panel output control reducing shading and mismatching effect. It offers increased flexibility and maximizing energy harvesting thanks to ABB’s proprietary MPPT algorithm, which works at the level of each solar panel. This system offers the best alternative to the traditional string inverters. ABB MICRO inverter plants enable a simple installation thanks to a proprietary wireless communication protocol between the ABB MICRO and the ABB CDD.
The ABB Concentrator Data Device (CDD) is the communication hub between the MICRO inverter system and plant owner. The ABB CDD is able to provide immediate and complete feedback of the plant status in the front LED display panel, which helps with more concise monitoring and troubleshooting; thereby, reducing service calls. For a complete and detailed status report, the integrated web server provides a local view of plant status. Finally for remote and complete historical data presentation ABB offers the Aurora Vision Plant Management Platform.
- Available in 250W and 300W versions that can be used with most common PV modules
- Enhanced MPPT control with reduced DC input current ripple
- Easy to set up
- Individual panel level control
- Single PV module energy harvesting and monitoring
- Secure wireless interface for system monitoring and configuration means no wiring needed
- 10-year system warranty for all parts (MICRO, CDD and cabling).