From Diesel Line
ABOVE GROUND FUELLING TANKS FOR DIESEL FUEL STORAGE AND DISPENSING. Dieseltank mobile containers-dispenser approved by the Italian Ministry of the Interior with approval n° DCPST/A7/8775/AT/09292 dated 19th November 2003 (in compliance with Ministerial Decree 19/03/90); they are the perfect solution for the storage and supply of diesel.
- The Dieseltank line includes eight units with different storage capacity: 498, 975, 1773, 2470, 3354, 4941, 5364, 5946, 6796 and 8875 litres.
- Horizontal cylindrical tanks manufactured by using shell plates and dished ends made of carbon steel quality S235JR provided with anti-roll supports, primed with a rust preventing layer and finished with a layer of green paint.
- Metal box with key lock that includes a 220 or 380, 12 or 24 Volt pump with a 50 to 70 l/min flow rate, litre counter for private use, automatic stop gun with 4 meters of pipe, electric panel with IP 55 protection level
All tanks are provided with a containment basin, made of carbon steel sheets, self-supporting base frame designed to be bolted to the tank’s bottom supports; it can be placed on any type of surface (even for permanent installation) and is designed according to the capacity of the tank ( 50% or 100%) It is provided complete with lifting plates, grounding connection point, drain plug for routine maintenance and cleaning and n° 4 housings suitable for fixing the uprights of the roof system. It is completely primed with a rust preventing layer and finished with a layer of green paint.
The stairs to access the manhole are supplied only with Dieseltank 9.
CERTIFICATES AND DOCUMENTATION:
- use and maintenance manual
- Copy of Ministry approval
- EC declaration of Conformity
DIESELTANK ARE EQUIPPED WITH:
- Ø 400 mm manhole complete with oil gasket and tight bolted cover.
- 3” lockable filling quick cap.
- Mechanical overfill prevention valve calibrated to interrupt the fuel flow at 90% of the tank’s geometric capacity.
- Vent device with flame arrestor mesh.
- Mechanical float operated tank contents gauge with planetary gear, adjustable scale in cm.
- Tank drainage point provided with a safety cap for routine maintenance and cleaning.
- Suction point equipped with check valve, strainer and ball valve.
- Equipotential grounding point.
Roof system for protection against weather conditions, composed of a sturdy zinc-coated steel frame on which is fixed a self-bearing zinc-coated trapezoidal metal sheeting; it is designed to be easily and rapidly mounted and bolted to the DieselTank.