Homologated aboveground tanks mod.CD, for the supply of diesel fuel, made of top quality carbon EN10025 S235JR steel sheet. Available in sizes from 500 to 9,000 litres with containment basin (painted with acrylic bi-component spray paint), protection roof (made of galvanised corrugated steel sheet) and fuel dispensers in box, cube or column with rate from 40 to 90 litres/min. With homologation no. 7767/4113 subsection 269 and subsequent revisions, issued by the Italian Ministry of the Interior with reference to Ministerial Decrees dated 19.03.90 and 12.09.03.
Single wall fuel tank homologated by Italian Ministery of Interiors.
Horizontal cylindrical axe tank fitted on support brackets, with lifting hooks (for use with tanks empty) and grounding connection.
Made of top quality carbon EN10025 S235JR steel sheet externally painted.
Technical characteristics of the fuel tank:
- Quick-fit filling tap 3” in brass, lockable;
- Limiting valve 90%;
- Brass air vent 1”1/2 with flame arrestor net;
- Level indicator with floater visible from the outside;
- Manhole diam. 420 mm fitted with gaskets and bolts;
- Lifting eyebolts for empty tank;
- Drain coupling on lower front end of the basin, for periodical maintenance, fitted with safety tap;
- Grounding bolt;
- Suction coupling 1” in higher position than the bottom of the tank, allowing dirt to settle on the bottom, including no return valve 1”;
- Sphere tap 1”;
- Galvanised steel pipe 1” connecting tank and dispenser with flexible pipe 1” R1
With a self-supporting frame fixed to the feet of the tank. Arranged with fittings for fixing of the roof. 3/4” dia. drain plug.
Designed to contain 50% of the total volume of the tank (100% capacity on request), made of top quality carbon EN10025 S235JR steel sheet, fully painted.
Made of galvanized corrugated sheet steel and mounted on a sturdy, self-supporting, fully galvanised frame.
Manhole diam. 420 mm with seal gasket. Fitted with 3” fill coupling with quick-fit, lockable plug and coupling made of bronze, load limiting valve (homologated type) at 90% of capacity. Mechanical level gauge with protective structure. Air vent and flame-break mesh.
Suction coupling in suitable position to not draw any impurities from bottom of tank. Fitted with 1” ball valve and 1” non-return valve. Drain plug for periodical maintenance.
Each tank is supplied with a metal rating plate with serial number and homologation details.