Accsense - Model EC-3V - Single and Three Phase Voltage Logger
The EC-3V has an integral Phase Sequence/Rotation Checker. The voltage levels are stored with dates and times. With the back-up battery, the Electrocorder data logger can continue to record for a year. The Electrocorder range use a constant sampling technique, unlike the single reading of competitors. When the loggers start to record, they sample every channel 16 times per cycle, a cycle is 16ms at 60Hz and 20ms at 50Hz. At the end of each averaging period, 3 quantities are saved for each channel, the True RMS average, the Max, which is the highest cycle value during the period and the Min, lowest cycle value. This means that it will record all the peaks and troughs which are one cycle or longer.
- Three phase; 500Vac (L1, L2 & L3 to Neutral) with phase rotation checker
- Enables voltage problems to be highlighted quickly for further investigation
- Allows engineers to quickly and cost effectively monitor & resolve single & 3-phase voltage problems
- Three phase input (L1, L2, & L3) & Neutral (N). Use for single phase logging also!
- Records VAvg, VMax & VMin with date & time & stores in non-volatile memory
- Recorded data is uploaded to a PC for analysis with Electrosoft
- Integral Phase Sequence or Rotation Checker
- Kit includes Logger, Carry Case, Free Electrosoft software, input leads & USB lead
- Selectable averaging period to suit each situation, accurate to ±1% of reading, ±1 volt>
- Memory capacity of 32,000 true RMS voltage values per phase (10 bit), up to 300 days continuous recording