Advanced AutoStart - Electric Powered Pumps
Compatible with all Diesel / Propane / Gas or Electric powered pumps. Connects to Tier3/4 via J1939 Standard. Cellular link to IAS Backend Website including high-gain Cellular Antenna. Customer can monitor and control Engine/Pump via IAS Website. Web Interface supports 3 Schedules per Day across 7 Days per Week. Monitors engine conditions and will alert user via SMS on any event. Optional Built-in 900Mhz Radio allows connecting additional Sensors. Control Unit built into Nema4X Enclosure with Raised Lid with Clear Window.
- Hand Switch
- Auto based on Temperature
- Auto Based on Soil Moisture
- Auto Based on Clock Schedule
- Remote Web Start
- Low Discharge Pressure
- High RPM
- High Discharge Pressure
- Soil Moisture
- Remote Web Stop
- Remote Web Interface displays all Engine parameters, plus up to 16 additional sensors as well as local discharge pressure.
- Customers can completely control Engine from Web Interface.
- Control Unit includes 20’ Engine Harness
- Control Unit includes local E-Stop (Emergency Stop) button, which disables all engine control in the event of an emergency.