Arc-Bias Solvix - Plasma Power Generators
An Arc-Bias Solution that Brings a New Level of Precision and Productivity to Cathodic Arc Processes. Solvix power supplies are specifically designed to enable advanced, high-tech coatings.
- New coating capabilities with precision bias generators
- Industry-leading reliability while powering extremely dynamic ARC processes
- System optimization with a wide variety of models available
Powerful arc discharges, rapid vaporization of target material, and high-energy ions make cathodic arc deposition both powerful and potentially unstable. Available at a range of current levels up to 400 A, Solvix® arc supplies deliver excellent plasma ionization, ion energy, and throughput — with remarkable power and process control. Solvix supplies add an even greater degree of control over film properties, for remarkably hard, dense, durable, adherent films.
- Reduced substrate damage and better yield
- Excellent film density and adhesion
- Proven reliability and high throughput
- Adaptability to a wide range of process requirements
- Efficient installation and support
- Range of current, power, and voltage regulation modes
- Flexible architecture
- Air cooling
- Multiple units configurable for high power requirements
- High-performance DSP regulator