Ascent - Model DMS - Plasma Power Generators
Advanced Dual-Magnetron Sputtering Accessories. A field-proven solution for any dual-magnetron sputtering application with additional capabilities facilitating advanced process innovation.
- Achieve higher deposition rates with a more stable process through advanced ARC management
- Tune your process with variable frequency and duty cycle
- Tailor to your system requirements: 30, 40, and 60 kW units configurable up to 180 kW
The Ascent® DMS series offers unprecedented power-delivery ease and control for dual-magnetron sputtering, enabling precise tuning of film characteristics. With selectable frequency, regulation mode, and duty cycle, as well as low stored energy and simplified, modular system configuration, the Ascent DMS accessory distinguishes itself as truly next-generation technology. Cost-effective, scalable, and versatile, it minimizes complexity, increases quality, and boosts throughput to enable advanced process innovation.
The Ascent DMS MF-120 package provides cost-effective, mid-frequency power for standard cathodes, while delivering bipolar pulsing technology benefits.
- Increased film value: Repeatable, customizable deposited films
- Lower cost of ownership and increased productivity
- Higher power levels with improved stability and reduced arc damage
- Easy scalability, integration, and support
- Modular design allows you to pay for only what you need while enabling future capability expansion
- Modular and scalable (40, 60, and 120 kW models configurable up to 180 kW)
- Selectable frequency (500 Hz to 50 kHz)
- Adjustable duty cycle — independent power ratio regulation for each magnetron
- Advanced process management through a tiered approach to arc mitigation
- CEX (phase synchronization)