Assentoft Silo supplies biogas reactor and storage tanks made from bolted steel plates, insulated, if required. Twenty-five years of experience in biogas projects and other major industrial projects throughout Europe makes Assentoft Silo an attractive partner, providing active coaching and help in designing your complete system.In the tender and design phase, we prepare 3D drawings and films to illustrate the plant. Assentoft Silo is the most experienced Danish company selling and erecting steel digesters. Over the past 20 years, 32 digesters have been installed. The first digester was built in 1988 in eastern Jutland. Tanks are available in vitreous enameled bolted steel or welded steel tanks.
Assentoft Silo’s reactor tanks provide maximum flexibility in:
- Selection and composition of materials - glass enameled, stainless steel, epoxy coated or galvanized steel sheets - as well as a choice between insulated steel roof or membrane roof.
- Sizes from 500 m³ to 7,000 m³ with optional combination of height and diameter.
- Suitable for center stirrer, side mounted stirrer and gasmix.
- Used as both primary and secondary reactor vessels and storage tanks.
- Minimization of heat loss by effectively insulation of the tank wall and the roof.