ATTSU - Model GE INOX - Industrial Steam Boilers
From Steam Boilers
The GE INOX is an electric steam generator conceived for very small or small consumption, installation in clean environments or supplying high purity steam. The GE INOX electric steam generator is built with stanless steel AISI-316L with steam production from 6 Kg/h to 50 Kg/h an up to 3,3 Bar of pressure.
It's main summed up characteristics are:
- Built with stanless steel AISI-316L
- Thanks to the experience accumulated over more than 60 years as well as ongoing research, the GE INOX boiler, as a consequence of its insulation of great thickness and high density has very little loss from radiation.
- Good accessibility for maintenance and checks due to the removable inspection box and removable panels.
- High amount of steam thanks to the steam chamber's considerable volume and height, together with the addition of the interior drip trap.
- Low charge ohmic resistance made of stainless steel, encapsulated and plated, completely submerged make the GE INOX a steam generator with unsurpassable heat transfer.
- Power scaling from 1 to 4 stages makes GE INOX a steam generator that is flexible and modulating in supplying steam.
- The GE INOX boiler is certified according to European Directive 2014/68/UE.
- Upon request, the GE INOX boiler may be supplied with an ATTSUTROL electric control cabinet with built in automation. Twenty-four or seventy-two hour surveillance may be achieved (pending approval by Spanish Regulations).
- The GE INOX boiler, thanks to the single startup control, incidence indicators automatic blocking against erroneous maneuvers and a panel with summarized maintenance instructions makes it very reliable and comprehensible to the boiler operator.