AVTECH - Main Power Sensor
AVTECH's Power Failure Sensor provides real-time recognition of a power source going off or coming on. Common use is as a generator sensor, monitoring the power supply of a main, 3 phase, UPS or backup generator source.
Users will often install multiple Power Sensors so they can be immediately informed when one source fails and then immediately informed that the back up supply has taken over. Because AVTECH products allow notification when alert conditions are resolved, users will know immediately when conditions return to normal.
This is a switch sensor that comes complete with its own AVTECH 5V International Power Adapter that plugs directly into the power source being monitored. The power adapter size is very small and allows for use on any outlet, power bar, rack or UPS. This is an instant 'Plug & Play' sensor via one of the switch sensor channels on the back of any compatible Room Alert monitor. Cable distance can be extended from the standard 25' to approximately 900' by using standard speaker wire, twisted pair or any reliable low voltage 2-wire cable.
Main Power Sensor
- Environment Condition Monitored: Power
- Real-Time Recognition: Main Power On/Off
- Power Supply: 5VDC 1A Adapter
- Sensor Cable Type: 2 Wire Sensor Cable
- Sensor Cable Length: 25'
- Maximum Sensor Cable Length: Approximately 900'
- Compatible Products: Room Alert 32S, 12S, 3S, 32W, 32E, 12E, 4E, 3E & 3W
The AVTECH Power Sensor Includes:
- (1) Power Sensor w/25' sensor cable
- (1) 5V Power Adapter (110/240V, RoHS, Lead Free, international versions for all countries)
- Installation Note & Instruction Sheet
- 90-Day Warranty & Replacement Guarantee
- AVTECH's many years of experience since 1988