Bryan - Model KD Series - Knockdown Boilers
From Knockdown Boilers
A wide selection of bryan boilers are available as knockdown™ models which are shipped in sections, partially disassembled to pass through standard door sized openings for assembly at the final location. this eliminates the need for extra work removing walls or enlarging door openings and the final assembly does not require expensive certified welding.
Bryan KnockdownTM boilers for stage-by-stage entry through most standard door openings
Replace old inefficient boilers without extra construction expense
Sizes from 29 BHP to 191 BHP Bryan offers a large selection of hot water and steam industrial and commercial boilers that have been
designed for delivery to the site partially assembled in an easy-toknockdown configuration.
Reassemble inside The individual
components will all easily fit through standard door openings. The boilers can then be readily reassembled inside so you can replace old boilers even in closed-in restricted space.
No demolition and reconstruction expense All of this
can be done without tearing out walls, and without requiring the services of an ASME welder.
Bryan high efficiency performance All feature Bryan’s
flexible water tube design which ensures fast, efficient conversion of fuel to heat, easy removal and replacement without welding. Dramatically reduced floor space is required by the compact designs and an absolute minimum area is needed to service water tubes.
A variety of knockdown stages Several states of partial
to complete assembly are available depending on boiler size and on-site considerations. Consult your Bryan Boilers Representative to select the configuration best suited to your particular requirements. These are:
- KD-1 Boiler is shipped completely assembled ready for knockdown, single screws, tack welds, not welded to base.
- KD-2 Disassembled after inspection, shipped as vessel with tubes installed, base with burner (atmospheric) or refractory (forced draft), controls, jacket and flue collector packed in separate crates.
- KD-3 Same as KD-2 except tubes removed from vessel.
- KD-4 (RV only) Partially assembled ready for knockdown. Single screws and tack welded, burner not installed, refractory not poured, assembly required. Welding required, but no ASME code work needed.
- KD-5 (RV only) All components disassembled after inspection and shipped in crates. Refractory not poured, assembly with welding required, but no ASME code work needed.
- KD-6 All custom knockdown configurations other than above. Specify exact requirements and contact factory for availability and pricing.