Bryan - Universal Communication Gateway
From Boiler Controls
The universal communication gateway is an external, high performance, low cost building automation multi-protocol gateway that has been preprogrammed to support bacnet1 mstp, bacnet2 ip, metasys n2 by jci, modbus tcp, and lonworks.
- Cost effective integration of Boiler/Burner controls into building management system
- No additional software, downloads or programming required at the job site
- Preconfigured at the factory for common data points
- Bi-directional data flow between devices on selected points
- Everything included in one control panel with connections for 120 Vac and device communication cable
- Translates Modbus protocol from boiler/burner to building management system protocol
- Supports BACnet, Metasys, LonWorks and Modbus protocols
- Preconfigured for use with the following controls with Modbus communication port: Honeywell Sola hydronic control, Siemens LMV series burner control, Honeywell RM7800 series burner control and Siemens RWF40 PID control
The Universal Communication Gateway is an external, high performance, low cost building automation multi-protocol gateway that has been preprogrammed to support BACnet1 MSTP, BACnet2 IP, Metasys N2 by JCI, Modbus TCP, and LonWorks. All Honeywell Sola, Siemens RWF40, Siemens LMV, and the Honeywell 7800 Series boiler configurations for the various protocols are stored within the gateway and are selectable via DIP switches for fast and easy installation. It is not necessary to download any configuration files to support the required applications.
The Universal Communication Gateway is provided as a 10' x 12' x 6' NEMA Type 1 control panel that must be mounted and supplied with 120 Vac. Additional specifications can be found on the reverse side of this sheet.
- NEMA Type 1 Panel
- Panel Door Latch
- On-off Switch
- 12 Vac Stepdown Transformer
- 9 Vac Adaptor
- RS-232/RS-485 Converter
- Configuration Manager Protocessor
- Sola Port
- Field Device Port
- Building Management Port
- 120 Vac Main Power Port