Cummins - Model V3300 Series - Diesel Generator Set Engine
Cummins Power Generation commercial generator sets are fully integrated power generation systems providing optimum performance, reliability and versatility for stationary standby and prime power applications.
- Kubota heavy-duty engine - Rugged 4- cycle, liquid-cooled, industrial diesel delivers reliable power, low emissions and fast response to load changes.
- Alternator - Several alternator sizes offer selectable motor starting capability with low reactance 2/3 pitch windings, low waveform distortion with non-linear loads and fault clearing short-circuit capability.
- Control system - The PowerCommand 1.1 electronic control is standard equipment and provides total genset system integration including automatic remote starting/stopping, precise frequency and voltage regulation, alarm and status message display, output metering, auto-shutdown at fault detection and NFPA 110 Level 1 compliance.
- Cooling system - Standard integral set-mounted radiator system, designed and tested for rated ambient temperatures, simplifies facility design requirements for rejected heat.
- Enclosures - Optional weather protective and sound attenuated enclosures are available.
- Fuel tanks - Dual wall sub-base fuel tanks are also available.
- NFPA - The genset accepts full rated load in a single step in accordance with NFPA 110 for Level 1 systems.
- Warranty and service - Backed by a comprehensive warranty and worldwide distributor network.
Generator set specifications
Governor regulation class:
- Voltage regulation, no load to full load: ± 1%
- Random voltage variation: ± 1%
- Frequency regulation: 5%
- Random frequency variation: ± 0.5% (isochronous optional ±0.25%)
- Radio frequency emissions compliance
- Bore: 98 mm (3.86 in)
- Stroke: 110.0 mm (4.33 in)
- Displacement: 3.3 litres (202.5 in3)
- Configuration: Cast iron, in-line, 4 cylinder
- Battery capacity: 450 amps minimum at ambient temperature of -18 °C to 0 °C (0 °F to 32 °F)
- Battery charging alternator: 45 amps
- Starting voltage: 12 volt, negative ground
- Fuel system: Indirect injection: low or ultra low sulfur, number 2 diesel fuel
- Fuel filter: Single element, 5 micron filtration, spin-on fuel filter
- Air cleaner type: Dry replaceable element
- Lube oil filter type(s): Spin-on, full flow
- Standard cooling system: High ambient radiator
- Design: Brushless, 4 pole, drip proof, revolving field
- Stator: 2/3 pitch
- Rotor: Single bearing, flexible discs
- Insulation system: Class H
- Standard temperature rise: 125 ºC standby at 40 ºC ambient
- Exciter type: Torque match (shunt)
- Phase rotation: A (U), B (V), C (W)
- Alternator cooling: Direct drive centrifugal blower fan
- AC waveform total harmonic distortion: < 7% no load to full linear load, < 3% for any single harmonic
- Telephone harmonic factor (THF): < 3