Premium - Model MK60DP - Dual Filter Fuel Management System
This complete fuel management system incorporates all of our new feature designs and can be configured to supply clean fuel to a single engine with a single, multiple or day tank system.
- Integrated into the design is a fuel pump which allows pressurized fuel to be ported back to the offline filter for servicing and cleaning. This allows for quick system bleeding and can supply emergency fuel pressure to the engine.
- Fuel polishing can be accomplished with or without the engine on.
- The electrical interface box makes the connection from the filter to the remote control panel very simple and can also be connected to our optional GSM system for mobile communication and control.
- Optional electrical filter switch (EFS) allows for manual or automatic filter switching when there is a warning.
Premium Keenan Diesel Fuel Filtration & Polishing Systems Dirty Fuel is the Number One Reason for Diesel Engine Failure
Dirty Fuel is the number one reason for diesel engine failure. No matter if your motor is used for recreation or business, clean fuel delivery is crucial to smooth, safe engine operation. That’s where a comprehensive Keenan fuel management system comes in. Much more than a common fuel filter, Keenan offers the only completely integrated, full-feature fuel management systems available to ensure clean, dry, fuel delivery. From 30 to 3000 hp, if your motor uses diesel fuel, Keenan offers a model specifically engineered to fit your needs.
- Dual Filters for non-stop operation
- Top loading filter elements for clean, easy replacement
- Fuel polishing cleans stored fuel
- Removes water before it destroys injectors
- Exclusive internal fuel passages & fill pump for self-contained priming & servicing
- Remote location EFS warning & control panel
- Uses genuine, readily available Racor® elements
Dual Filters for Non-Stop Motor Operation
- Allows for on the Fly Filter Switching to Clean Filter
- Easy Top-Loading Filter Element Replacement
- Available in Models Ranging from 60 to 1500 GPH
- Dirty Filters Can be Switched from Remote Warning & Electronic Filter Switching (EFS) Panel
Your Fuel Systems Needs Routine Fuel Polishing Maintenance
No matter the engine size or use, contaminated fuel is the most common reason for motor shut down. Keenan’s advanced diesel fuel filtration systems offer two distinct ways to ensure clean fuel delivery. First, it removes impurities from the fuel that is being directly sent to the engineto keep it running smoothly. Second, the systems can also preform routine fuel “polishing” of stored fuel. This ensures the fuel in your tanks is moisture and contaminant free to help keep your entire fuel system healthy, including the often neglected lines and tanks.
- Helps Keep Entire Fuel System Clean and Dry
- Keenan Systems Use a Lower Micron Pre-filter for Even Cleaner Fuel
- Can be Configured to Preform Routine Scheduled Fuel Polishing
A Compact Double Filter Fuel Management System Perfect For Small to Mid-Size Motors
Engine Reliability Starts With Clean Fuel!
Contaminated fuel is the most common cause of diesel engine shutdown! This issue is even more prevalent with motors that are not frequently used. The simple answer to this problem is to keep your complete fuel system clean, from tank to engine.
Our full feature MK60DP system is an advanced double filter model that offers everything you need to keep your fuel clean and motor running smoothly. A compact design capable of fitting in tight spaces, it does far more than just filter your fuel. It also keeps your entire fuel system clean through a preventative process called “fuel polishing,” which removes contaminants, water and impurities before they are ingested into the engine. It’s double filter functionality also allows you to switch filters on the fly without stopping the motors.
The MK60DP includes a remote warning panel to alert you about any potential problems, as well as an integrated fuel pumps for bleeding, priming and backup of the main engine fuel pump. It also uses commonly available Racor® filters, so you know you should be able to find a new one no matter where you are in the world.
- Dual filter design allows for filter switching and replacement without stopping motor(s).
- Fuel polishing ensure clean fuel delivery, no matter the source, for reduced maintenance costs.
- Remote warning panel alerts operator of problems before they get to the motor and can be installed in any location convenient for the operator. Advance warning also allows for use of finer micron filter.
- Optional EFS system allows for remote manual, or automatic, filter changes from warning panel.
- Separate fuel pump can be used as back-up if main motor pumps fail.
- System testing allows operator to verify fuel system integrity before operation or after maintenance.
- Optional pressure transducer monitors vacuum and data logging and settings.
- Optional GSM interface for remote monitoring.
- Uses widely available genuine Racor® elements.
- Machined from high quality aluminum & stainless.
- Height: 12.83” (32.5 cm)
- 14.64” (37 cm) filter
- 12.75” (32.3 cm) mount panel
- Depth: 7.04” (17.9 cm)
- Service Clearance: 5” (12.7 cm) above 2” (5.1 cm) below
- Weight: 19.2lbs (8.7 kg)
- Inlet and out ports: #10 Orb 7/8-14 or 1/2” NPT adapter (standard)
- Fuel: Diesel
- Filter Max Fuel Flow: 60 gph (227 lt/h)
- Max Operating Pressure: 30 psi (2.1 bar)
- Normal Operating Vacuum: 0-6 in Hg (20 kPa)
- Vacuum Alarm: 8” + 2” in Hg (27 + 7 kPa)
- Bowl Water Alarm Capacity: 5.5 oz. (163 ml)
- Water Removal: 99%
- Voltage: 12 VDC
- Current Draw - Pump on: 2.3 amps max
- Circuit Protection: 5 amp
- Pump Psi Flow:
- Walbro FRB13-2
- 6.0 to 8.0 psi (.41 - .55 bar) 60gph (227 lt/hr)
- Recommended Replacement elements -Racor:
- 2 micron 2010SM-OR
- 10 micron 2010TM-OR
- 30 micron 2010PM-OR
Diesel Fuel is unstable by nature, solids begin to form and the sludge that accumulates can eventually clog your diesel filters, ruin your injectors causing your engine to stop. Every engine runs better with a system that cleans fuel, removes water, tests for leaks, and senses when it’s time for service. KEENAN FILTERS are the most efficient and most reliable fuel maintenance system you can install.