Electric Meter Pillars And Cabinets
Electric meter pillars and cabinets made of glass fibre reinforced polyester in different series and sizes.
- Glass fibre reinforced polyester FS 833.5 according to DIN 16913
- Light grey according to RAL 7035
- IP 44
Dimensions height x width x depth (mm) Series
- 155 1560 x 583 x 277
- 172 1710 x 360 x 277
- 175 1710 x 583 x 277
- 177 1710 x 839 x 277
- 202 2010 x 360 x 277
- 205 2010 x 583 x 277
- 207 2010 x 839 x 277
3-point receiver closing for 1 respectively 2 profile semi-cylinders, one profile semi-cylinder is already built-in (common locking series). A second locking cylinder (e.g. from VNB locking system) can be built-in above after removing the square lock. If no second profile semi-cylinder is built-in, the second opening (above) has to be equipped with the enclosed blind cover.
- Housing and socket form one unit
- Floor grid with ground connection and adjustment sticks, see accessory
- Rip design
- It is proven functionally to fill in the foundation in the inside up to the height of the cable fastening bar after the installation. Thereby an inner bedewing can be prevented.
- As filling you use socket filling (25-l bag, item number 95075), the filling height should be approx. 200-300 mm.
- Required amount: for series 202 = 1 bag, for series 175, 205 = 2 bags, for series 207 = 3 bags.
- The ventilation happens by labyrinthine distinctive air ducts. They prevent the permeation of contaminants and are pierce-proofed.
- Meter panels respectively TSG panels with meter panel cover IP 54 respectively prepared for retrofitting of a meter panel cover without any problems.
- The installation contains insulated distribution field DIN 43870 (functional surface) for meters and a rate-switch-device (TSG).
- Standard electric meter pillars are built according to technical directive “outdoor connection cabinets/connection of stationary control cabinets and electric meter pillars on the low voltage power distribution network of VNB” from VDN in April 2004.
- The wiring of cable transfer boxes to the lower connection area is enclosed to all electric meter pillars.
- All distribution panels are equipped with the new N/PE clamp terminal; a membrane flange is factory-made mounted.