EnviroGen - Model 025 Series - Mid-Sized Line of Power Generation Systems
The EnviroGen 025 Series is our mid-sized line of power generation systems with output capacities from 20 – 50 kW depending on application specific conditions. Larger than the 005 series, these systems are suitable for remote or grid connected configurations including supplementing existing diesel micro-grids or direct grid connections. The system components fit in a shipping container for easy transportation to site. Size and weight of components necessitates the use of lifting equipment for assembly and placement in the water. The 25 kW systems are suitable for communities and other installations with medium energy requirements, located near a river or canal that can support the depth and volume of water required for the rotor.
24 hour a day generation makes these systems suitable to power critical applications such as refrigeration or telecommunications. Application flexibility means they can be deployed in a variety of settings whether floating or fixed in position. Multiple units can increase plant output to 100 kW or more depending on the requirements and the resource.
- Safety brake to secure system when not operating
- Minimal impact on marine life
- Flexible Interconnection
- Worldwide grid connect operation ready
- Fixed or floating configurations available
- Modular design for multi-system integration
- Multi-directional operation for tidal or river generation
- No greenhouse gas emissions
- Easily assembled with powered lifting assistance
- Corrosion protected
- Complete metal construction