Euro-Green - Geothermal Energy Systems
From Renewable Energy
Euro Green Energy designs, builds and finances geothermal energy systems for campus facilities or single buildings in commercial, government, educational, healthcare and multi-residential environments.
As a full service energy provider, we optimize a building’s overall performance and manage costs by analyzing current energy use, then custom engineering a geothermal energy system that can provide up to 100% of needed heating, cooling and hot water.
Euro Green Energy develops geothermal systems for property developers, architects, property owners, mechanical engineers and industrial/commercial business developers that offer cost effective solutions that integrate fully into all types of buildings. Through different types of contracts such as design/build, power purchase agreements or energy savings performance contracts, we offer simple financing solutions that can help institutional facility managers meet sustainability mandates within existing budgets, or allow condominium developers and corporations to upgrade new or existing properties with minimal up-front costs. We also offer attractive pricing for owner/operators who want to purchase geothermal systems.
A Geothermal System from Euro Green Energy delivers these advantages:
- Savings of 40% to 75% compared with conventional HVAC operating costs
- Reliable and cost-effective energy that is environmentally friendly and independent from the power grid
- Reduced risk of fuel price volatility
- Additional architectural space within a building plan
- Flexible funding options from design and build to budget-neutral ESPCs
- Access to federal and local incentives tied to energy savings
- Experienced assistance with ENERGY STAR® and LEED® applications