Geotech - Model BIOGAS 300 - Fixed Biogas Analyser
From Fixed Gas Analysers
Easy to self-install, operate and maintain, the BIOGAS 300 is a cost effective fixed system biogas analyser for CH4 monitoring. Ideal for 500kw or reduced scale Anaerobic Digestion plants, from agricultural to food waste typical applications.
The pump typically draws in 100ml per minute to allow sampling from a -100mbar vacuum.
Catch pot and moisture filter
These in-built features prevent damage to the system from water ingress and condensation. They have been designed to be used by on-site users who can empty the catch pot and change the filters, thereby minimising any potential downtime.
Connect with your existing site systems
Various communication options are available to your SCADA system, including 4-20mA outputs and Modbus digital communication so you can monitor your gas stream remotely.
Hot Swap Unit (AKA Core Sensor Module)
The BIOGAS 300 is designed to avoid unnecessary downtime; this is done via the removable hot swap unit within the system. Simply return the unit to your local service agent for servicing when required and receive a temporary replacement unit.
The transparent door allows the operator to view live readings on the easy to read backlit display without opening the enclosure door. In addition, it allows the operator to see if the catchpot requires emptying without opening the door.
Ball Valve / Sample Push Button
Operation of the system is via a push button on the outside of the enclosure to begin the sampling process. Gas supply can also be turned on or off without opening the enclosure door.
- Geotech’s BIOGAS 300 fixed biogas analyser provides a single sample point monitoring for CH4
- The BIOGAS 300 is an ideal addition to a small-scale anaerobic digestion site and farmers looking to monitor CH4 levels
- Modbus or 4-20mA data output
- Simple to operate – push button operation
- 0-100% CH4 measurement
- Easy to read backlit display through transparent enclosure door
- The last reading is stored for on-screen viewing
- Compact self-contained system
- We offer a range of accessories available for this product
- The BIOGAS 300 boasts an IP65 rated ABS enclosure for your peace of mind
- No training required, simply plug in and the helpful menu will guide you through everything you need to know
- Zero service downtime: simply swap out the internal FAU to return it for servicing, we provide you with an interim FAU in the mean time
- The BIOGAS 300 uses field proven equipment and technology
- Geotech makes it easy to self-install the unit quickly and easily, what’s more the user calibration is simple and straight forward
- Farm waste AD (small scale)
- Mixed food waste AD